Is it a bad way to be?

Wilbur

I know I can say harsh things at times.  I do take peoples feelings into consideration and do hold back quite often, but I will hold their feet to the fire when they toss an inaccurate slanders or libels at me.  

To me, they destroy the trust I had placed in them by default and that is disappointing.  Not because it harms me, but because it harms them and most often, they don't realize it. 

I don't chase them down and harass them.  I just tell them to prove the accuracy of their claim.  Explain the fault in that. :) 

• Heart 1

4 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

It's a calling card, and a challenge.  Don't disappoint me. :) 

"Disappointments are a result of failed expectations. To have less disappointments, either expect less from other people or demand more from yourself." ?

1 minute ago, donkpow said:

"Disappointments are a result of failed expectations. To have less disappointments, either expect less from other people or demand more from yourself." ?

Demanding more from myself makes the expectation gap even bigger.  I guess I will have to expect less from others.  Thanks for living up to my new expectations

• Heart 2

3 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Demanding more from myself makes the expectation gap even bigger.  I guess I will have to expect less from others.  Thanks for living up to my new expectations

I see your point. You're some kind of idiot, aren't you?

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

I know I can say harsh things at times.  I do take peoples feelings into consideration and do hold back quite often, but I will hold their feet to the fire when they toss an inaccurate slanders or libels at me.  

To me, they destroy the trust I had placed in them by default and that is disappointing.  Not because it harms me, but because it harms them and most often, they don't realize it. 

I don't chase them down and harass them.  I just tell them to prove the accuracy of their claim.  Explain the fault in that. :) 

...you're a raisinist. You're a rabid raisinist.

• Heart 2

5 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

Are you guys really being serious here or is it just the usual 4th grade cafe jousting?  The mods who work here will be coming soon and you should make it clear.

I was quite serious with the OP. 

Oh, and that last post of jsharr's is a serious insult to rodeo clowns. He should apologize. 

• Heart 2