Poll: Your "old forum" participation

Reverend_Maynard

Your "old forum" participation...  

34 members have voted

1. 1. How do you participate in the "old forum"?

• I'm living a double life, posting equally in both forums
    • I'm here occasionally, but I mostly post in the other forum
    • I'm mostly here, and only post over there occasionally
    • I lurk over there, but never post
    • I've cut ties with that place completely
    • Meh

Not a single vote for "Meh", yet?  I'm surprised by this forums lack of apathy!  Perhaps I'm in the wrong place after all?

:special:

On a more serious note, did anyone notice that it is a public poll?  By clicking the View next to the vote count of each option, you can see who chose that option.  Pretty neat stuff, I think.

Not a single vote for "Meh", yet?  I'm surprised by this forums lack of apathy!  Perhaps I'm in the wrong place after all?

:special:

On a more serious note, did anyone notice that it is a public poll?  By clicking the View next to the vote count of each option, you can see who chose that option.  Pretty neat stuff, I think.

Nice, so now I know Square lies.  Though he really should try to avoid posting over there if you ask me.

I did this morning to defend RG's honor, but I suspect I should have left them alone.  Kinda like kicking an asian killer hornets nest.

Yes, that was kind of my thought as those that want to stick it out over there seems to be hurting.  Don't need to give them a reason to get fired up and cause trouble.

Aw, hell, I might have go over there to see what that is all about.

Peds looking for you, Hacker taking pot shots.  Really don't get Hacker, he always seemed the least likely to cause trouble.

I don’t post much here or there.  I’ve been a member there for over 10 years and have posted fewer than 1k times.  I read here and there every day.   Lurking, some would say.  I prefer to think that I just don’t have that much to say and would rather just stand off to the side and watch the rest of you.  That’s the way I am at parties and especially on Facebook.  Just standing with my back to the wall and taking it all in.  That’s kind of odd since I’m really outgoing.  Guess that screws up the Myers Briggs evaluation.

Having said all that…I still like reading the posts in the LF and don’t have anything against anyone over there.  I do get an easier, laid back feeling here.  Not saying one is better or worse than the other but I do feel a little more at ease here.

Y’all have a great day.  I have some windows I have to throw some rocks through.

• Awesome 1

I don’t post much here or there.  I’ve been a member there for over 10 years and have posted fewer than 1k times.  I read here and there every day.   Lurking, some would say.  I prefer to think that I just don’t have that much to say and would rather just stand off to the side and watch the rest of you.  That’s the way I am at parties and especially on Facebook.  Just standing with my back to the wall and taking it all in.  That’s kind of odd since I’m really outgoing.  Guess that screws up the Myers Briggs evaluation.

Having said all that…I still like reading the posts in the LF and don’t have anything against anyone over there.  I do get an easier, laid back feeling here.  Not saying one is better or worse than the other but I do feel a little more at ease here.

Y’all have a great day.  I have some windows I have to throw some rocks through.

I know you, you have plenty to say!

Since this forum started, I've only visited that site once to see what the ate was that I joined. I needed that date for another thread on this site.

The dotnet site, I have not opened that page at all.

The .net site used to be the best out there.  I loved Foo.  It's where I got to know the woman I've fallen hard for.  

They were good to me there, too.  I still have many friends from there.  I talk to them on a regular basis.  One of them, was absolutely instrumental in my sobriety.  

However, they decided to nuke that place for dead.  I still don't understand it.

Couch

• 7 years later...
  • 11 months later...