I have sheets in the washer

Parr8hed

And the power is out.  ?

Bad storms came through yesterday.  Leaving for camping/vacation this afternoon.  I had a schedule.  Then the storm and power outage.  All of the sudden sheets in the wash and a roast in the crockpot.  Plugged in the generator and finished the roast.  Could not hang sheets out due to rain.  Finished mashed taters and gravy on the stove in camper.  Thank god it wasn't a million degrees out because it wasn't too bad in the house with winders open last night.  

But I could not sleep with my CPAP last night. ??

Still no power when I left this morning for work.  But had the wife start the generator again so at least my cow will stay frozed and my beer cold.  

• Awesome 1

My little portable generator was one of my best purchases ever. The electricity hasn't gone out since I bought the thing. In fact I just poured the gasoline in the gas cans for it into my car and got some fresh gasoline (added Sta-Bil to it). I do that every 6 months. I also started up the generator to make sure it works. Only 1800 watts which is good enough to run the fridge, TV, a few lights, and a box fan.

• Heart 1

38 minutes ago, jsharr said:

You have to be pretty damn drunk to sheet in the washer.  

Or at least that is my experience.

One of my former co-workers came home hammered, from bowling. Middle of the night, he woke up, still trashed, went in the bathroom, flipped the lid up and took a whiz.

The next morning he was rudely awakened by his wife beating the shit out of him for pissing in the clothes hamper.

• Heart 2
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, F_in Ray Of Sunshine said:

One of my former co-workers came home hammered, from bowling. Middle of the night, he woke up, still trashed, went in the bathroom, flipped the lid up and took a whiz.

The next morning he was rudely awakened by his wife beating the shit out of him for pissing in the clothes hamper.

I rest my case! 

• Haha 1