6/2 miles & such

bikeman564™

There was a local donut ride today. I completely forgot about it until I got a reminder at exactly 8 o’clock the time the ride started. I was going to go anyway but I would be riding by myself since I would be an hour late. No need to spend $20 to ride by myself. I went kayaking instead. I’m still on the lake.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 2

2 hours ago, Square Wheels said:

13.25 with 2561 elevation.

Time for a nap.

Oh yeah, these were sneaker powered, up and down a ski hill.  I'd never done a half before, figured a ski hill was a pretty normal way to do it right?  I'm impressed I did it under 3 hours, but then I'm pretty impressive.

• Heart 2

62.2 miles at 13.9 mph avg. I rode with two older gentlemen, which at my age means that they were old. Slowed me down some but the good company was worth it.

St. Louis Area Tour de Cure 2018 Metric Century Route. Cool and rainy. Big storm rolled in just as I finished. Sure glad that I didn't to the full century route. 

• Heart 1

5 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

@JerrySTL what is your Katy pace :whistle:

We may see each other at breakfast and dinner.

About 12.5 mph avg when riding, but I also stop and smell the roses a lot. There's plenty to see. No need to go really fast as that means sitting around the camp grounds. However if there's storms or very hot weather in the forecast, I may pick up the pace.

My wife and I took jack for a walk at our coastal foothills. It was a bright sunny day but with a strong onshore breeze so the weather was beautiful upper 80s but cool breeze.

Well it was still too hot for Jack, he started heading for shade and really slowing down so I just picked him up and carried him the last mile of a 3 mile walk.

• Heart 1