Art work by DH

Dirtyhip

I used to do a thing for my sister. People would send her photos of their artwork to be included in a video slideshow. I would prep the photos and place them over a background in the video timeline. As is the case in this instance, the canvas or whatever was warped after the paint dried. That and the perspective of the photos were generally off. I would take the image into the photo editor and "fix" the image so that it looked more normal.

Wallah! (Quick and dirty.)

sky.thumb.png.d61032efbbaa43dccc009344471145f8.png

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, donkpow said:

I used to do a thing for my sister. People would send her photos of their artwork to be included in a video slideshow. I would prep the photos and place them over a background in the video timeline. As is the case in this instance, the canvas or whatever was warped after the paint dried. That and the perspective of the photos were generally off. I would take the image into the photo editor and "fix" the image so that it looked more normal.

Wallah! (Quick and dirty.)

sky.thumb.png.d61032efbbaa43dccc009344471145f8.png

DUDE!  This is awesome.  

48 minutes ago, donkpow said:

The painting has a lot of movement.

Really?  Thank you so much.  Just trying to keep from going insane, when my body can't have a lot of movement.  

1 hour ago, smudge said:

I like it!! I mean I REALLY like it! Usually I'd say, "Oh ya, that's nice." But seriously, that's cool!

It's my b day soon, and it's a big one.  This hobby seems like a good idea for me to explore.  Just bought some supplies.  The last two were on media that cost us about $12.  

Just spent $100 at an online supplier.  YAY! More paint.

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, smudge said:

Hey, I'm being totally honest here. I wouldn't gush over something I'm not fond of. I really do like these pieces of art! :nodhead:

I think it is great!  Just a little funny to me since at work we always accused graduates of Penn State and Drexel of this. :D

In case you want to download the full size image from the SWF, here's how. If you try to save the image straight from this thread, you will only get the 'thumbnail' image as shown in the thread. In order to access the original image from the server, you have to access the link from the 'thumbnail' image. Do that by right clicking and opening the link in a new tab or window. Then you can download the larger image. Now you can enjoy the artistry at your leisure.

DL.thumb.png.63faca0fdf9c1476588ea65ab16e8fa5.png

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1