Well this just happened in our hood

KrAzY

1 minute ago, donkpow said:

Duck. Duck. Goose!

It goosed peaches the cat!

1 minute ago, JerrySTL said:

To answer one question, only mammals can have rabies. 

Oh! That's not a duck.

Yup.. silly city folk!

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

A lady I worked with would chase a black bear off her porch with a broom. When the varmint decided to fight back rather than run she called the Game Commision and told them to come get it before she shot it. 

Don't think a duck, er, goose would keep her trapped in the house

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

52 minutes ago, jsharr said:

You did of course give the silly city slicker a ration of red neck shit, no?!

I told then to not call the cops but to call ICE cause that Canadian good is on 'Meican soil with the proper paperwork!

7 minutes ago, F_in Ray Of Sunshine said:

It’s a Murder Chicken.

Maybe the reason Canadians are so polite is they channel all their belligerence into the geese?

This I can stand behind.. maybe they should take a bowl of poutine out to give it to the goose

In this area, there are tons of paved trails that follow several rivers. Having the largest interconnected paved trail system in the US, you can imagine the number of rivers involved. There are always geese on the trails and in the parks. There are so many geese I have nicknamed the trail system "The Goose Poop Trail". Sometimes a herd of them will be crossing the trail. Generally, they will open a path for you if you slow down. However, there is always one or two geese that object to the intrusion. In which case, I talk to them in their native tongue. They seem to calm down and let me pass without further concern.

Geese were used as sentries waaay back in the day as they are highly territorial and aggressive. 

I got attacked by 3 geese once (yes they attached me) and I kicked the shit out of them. I was walking with my wife at a local park and we crossed this little bridge onto a small island sorrounded by a large pond.  One way on/off.  As we were leaving three large geese were on the bridge and wouldn't budge.  So not wanting to bother them I walked around as best I could and one lunged at me but missed, but in avoiding the first the second bit me on the inner thigh. 

I freaking went into a rage and kicked it in the chest and it went into the water. The second lunged again and got my hand and I grabbed it by the head with my other and kicked the shit out of that one. The 3rd hauled ass.

Probably broke all sorts of animal cruelty laws but to hell with it, those fuckers had it coming. 

• Haha 2