What up, dickbags?

Randomguy

Well, a wahman destroyed Jsharr's truck.  That's bad. 

It's finally raining here in Rochester.  That's free water.  They haven't taxes that yet, which is good. 

I met some very nice Canadian people yesterday at an Indian Reservation.  They had wicked senses of humor and thought their PM was a bad joke.  I asked them if they knew Wilbur. They didn't so naturally I questioned if they were Canadian.  I was kicked off the reservation. 

I installed FreeBSD on Friday and exposed it to the internet to entrap Russian hackers. I actually had a hit and I am now friends with a guy named Ivan in the Ukraine.  We have a scheduled chess match Tuesday morning. 

I'm an attempt to save this forum from the dull bias perpetuated by some members here (AWWC) I am trying my best to introduce a little cognitive dissonance.  But I doubt it will work. 

Couch 

• Heart 2

7 minutes ago, Couch_Incident said:

Well, a wahman destroyed Jsharr's truck.  That's bad. 

It's finally raining here in Rochester.  That's free water.  They haven't taxes that yet, which is good. 

I met some very nice Canadian people yesterday at an Indian Reservation.  They had wicked senses of humor and thought their PM was a bad joke.  I asked them if they knew Wilbur. They didn't so naturally I questioned if they were Canadian.  I was kicked off the reservation. 

I installed FreeBSD on Friday and exposed it to the internet to entrap Russian hackers. I actually had a hit and I am now friends with a guy named Ivan in the Ukraine.  We have a scheduled chess match Tuesday morning. 

I'm an attempt to save this forum from the dull bias perpetuated by some members here (AWWC) I am trying my best to introduce a little cognitive dissonance.  But I doubt it will work. 

Couch 

I feel bad for jsharrt's truck, it doesn't seem right that a wahman could muster enough physical destructive power to cause this.

In many places, if water falls on your land, it isn't even your water.  I say bullshit, and would collect any and all water that dared try to drench me or anything I own.  I hate the government.

Canadians all claim not to know Wilbur, but I don't see how this is possible.  He is everywhere, like Jesus.

Russian women are hot, until they aren't.  I would like a hot one, please.

AWWC has been cold and distant towards me recently, which seems a trend among all humans.  I am beginning my transition to a being of light energy only, so I won't worry about all that nonsense.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

42 minutes ago, Couch_Incident said:

Couch 

...my cognition is already dissonant.  Any more dissonance in my cognition and my head will explode.

Head Explosion Gifs, from which you can select your favorite.  I like this one:

anigif_sub-buzz-12238-1469209088-3.gif

I'm hungry and haven't put the garbage out yet for Monday pickup.  I'm going to take care of the garbage now because I'll probably be too lazy after dinner.

I've also been searching unsuccessfully through closets and boxes upstairs for my father's old Autoharp. My brother (a very-well respected bass player in the area in a band called Switch) wants to let his son. who turns 10 this week, mess around with it. I seem to remember an autoharp that was falling apart at some point and tossing it, but am not sure if it was my father's.