June Photos

Longjohn

About 4 years ago got a magnolia tree for free at a spring festival as they were giving away native Florida plants/trees. Was about 4' tall, now about 7'. While did bloom the first and second year, has been dormant. Today has 2 blooms and one bud.

Magnolia 1 - 2500px.jpg

Magnolia 2 - 2500px.jpg

Magnolia 3 - 2500px.jpg

Magnolia 4 - 2500px.jpg

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

11 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Then why does she have such a mischievous look on her face? :D

She was telling nana about the fun they had with their friends the day before. My son took this picture and titled it “Talok” (that’s a lot of kids)

This is just my son’s kids and their best friends kids.CC326DAF-80C6-4A61-BC63-B33F01AC2863.thumb.jpeg.28f4f95677f62c02516a97a36e372e49.jpeg

• Heart 4

4 hours ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

I like the On the Road Again photos, Longjohn!  :D

My wife asked me why I was taking pictures. I told her because I can. She doesn't trust my eyesight anymore so she drove the whole 880 miles down and back this week. She never wanted to do any of the driving the whole 42 years we have been married but I hit a couple snapping turtles on the road that I thought were just dark spots on the pavement one time and now she does all the driving unless she isn't feeling well. If I would have known that's all it would take I could have run over turtles years ago.

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1