Someone needs to invite botto to this forum.

...I don't go into the road forum over there very much, if at all.  The plastic bikes in there make everyone mean.:(

But when I was still going in there, I hadn't seen Botto post for a year or two.  I'll go check right now.

clock-animated-gif-19.gif

Yeah, he moved from road into the "pro racer" forum, and eventually burned himself out in there too. 

Last activity April of 2017.  Vaya con Dios, Botto.

15 hours ago, Couch_Incident said:

Since I'm not a member at BF, I elect Page to invite botto here.

We need to liven up the place since RG has gone all high and mighty on our collective asses.  No offense RG but, we need a higher class of high and mighty!

Michigan sucks.

Couch

I was on a Euro racing forum with him.  Great guy! 

1 minute ago, Square Wheels said:

Dunno, they banned me, oddly I don't miss it.  I was banned for criticizing their new software.

It took amazingly little to get banned from there, I was always more amazed by the ones that didn't get banned because of that.

9 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Dunno, they banned me, oddly I don't miss it.  I was banned for criticizing their new software.

You are still listed as a sock in spite of the fact that they were informed you were a real owner of several forums.  They do not deal well with criticism there and have declared you to be a non person because that doesn't require cognitive input.

7 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

You are still listed as a sock in spite of the fact that they were informed you were a real owner of several forums.  They do not deal well with criticism there and have declared you to be a non person because that doesn't require cognitive input.

So, you know people there?