Welcome Geico

Welcome Bot

6 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Seconded.  My PO said I could.

Thank you. I have been looking for a Mr. Jay Sharr and have been told he frequents this location. He drives a red Chevy trunk with some transmission and brake problems. Can you direct me to his whereabouts on these parts?

• Whatever 1

7 minutes ago, Geico said:

Thank you. I have been looking for a Mr. Jay Sharr and have been told he frequents this location. He drives a red Chevy trunk with some transmission and brake problems. Can you direct me to his whereabouts on these parts?

Just look under the rock.  It'll be the one with several socks laying around it.

• Heart 3

10 minutes ago, Geico said:

...of the two of you, @Mutual of Omaha and @Geico, which one of you can give me the best rate on my homeowner's insurance.

I really like the gekko, but Geico screwed around with me 40 years ago, Mutual of Omaha has been around for 100 years, and I have a long memory.

But really, I'm going with the best rate on homeowners, because you fuckers are notorious for not paying full value on your claims anyway.:angry:

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, Page Turner said:

...of the two of you, @Mutual of Omaha and @Geico, which one of you can give me the best rate on my homeowner's insurance.

I really like the gekko, but Geico screwed around with me 40 years ago, Mutual of Omaha has been around for 100 years, and I have a long memory.

But really, I'm going with the best rate on homeowners, because you fuckers are notorious for not paying full value on your claims anyway.:angry:

We recommend State Farm.   :nodhead:

• Heart 3

I was with Liberty Mutual for many years.  Then about 10 years ago, they started raising my rates every year for no known reason.  Big raises, a lot more than just cost of living or building costs, etc.  They would or could not give me a reason for the rate increases.  I went with State Farm.  Lower rates and better service, IMO.

• Heart 1

6 hours ago, Road Runner said:

I was with Liberty Mutual for many years.  Then about 10 years ago, they started raising my rates every year for no known reason.  Big raises, a lot more than just cost of living or building costs, etc.  They would or could not give me a reason for the rate increases.  I went with State Farm.  Lower rates and better service, IMO.

Insurance companies always seem to take advantage of their long term loyal customers like that. :huh:

19 hours ago, Page Turner said:

I have hated gekko with a passion ever since they refused to pay for one of their insured's damage to our car.

• Heart 1