"Whatever" emoticons given and received should be publicly listed like "pokes" are now.

Page Turner

All emoticons should have positive point values.  Not all great stories are happy.  If a comment elicits an emoticon response, it should yield a point.  Also, remove the point givers name.  We don't need to know who liked or whatevered a post. Or is knowing part of social structure on the forum?

• Haha 1

I want a 'love' emoticon.  I can like something or I can give it a 'thanks'.  But there is not the extreme 'like' or 'love' emoticon.  Because sometimes I find that some of youz guyz post some really good chit that needs more emphasis than -- golly -- ' like' your post.  Please give me one of these 

Image result for upside down smiley face

... or this upside down chin:

Image result for upside down smiley face

• 2 weeks later...

...it would appear this thread is still topical, given the recent flare up of hostilities.  Keep tuned in here for all the latest news.

How long before the peace talks begin ?  Will there be a representative from the great state of South Carolina ?  

• Heart 1

2 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

You support me in the Road Runner Rule and I'll consider supporting your half-ass idea with this.  

...what's the Road Runner Rule in its current form ?  Has it been opened to debate on the floor and proposal of amendments ?

Back room deals like this are fine, and we get to smoke cigars. But proper parliamentary procedure needs to be maintained as the public face of it.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

...what's the Road Runner Rule in its current form ?  Has it been opened to debate on the floor and proposal of amendments ?

Back room deals like this are fine, and we get to smoke cigars. But proper parliamentary procedure needs to be maintained as the public face of it.

You and I call the shots here. 

• Whatever 1

21 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

...every time you say that, @Square Wheels drops in and tells me you're lying.  Or delusional, he's uncertain which.

What other international legislation have you pushed through here that I can examine as an historical precedent ?

Wheels is blood doping these days and MIA just like RR. 

• Whatever 1

...hi @smudge . I think the fact that you've sought out this meeting thread says that you might be looking for help.

The first step is in recognizing that you have a problem with whatevers. All your recovery work starts from there.:console:

There are people here who can help you. We've all been there.:welcome: There's donuts and coffee on the table in back.

• Whatever 1
  • Haha 1