Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
No One

Wilbur is kicking ass and taking names over on TOBFTMNBN

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

The sausage king is funny.  I love people that think a company's profit belongs to them as an employee. :)  Yeah, thats why I went into business, to make you money. :) 

I know, how stupid can those stupid proles be?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BuffJim said:

That Other Bike Forum That May Not Be Named.

Way to go Capt. Obvious.  You didn't have to literally spell it out.  I totally knew what it stood for without you writing it out.   :whistle:  (Everyone except BuffJim, stop reading here.  BuffJim, continue on)

 

 

Thanks for that, I was totally lost.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, jsharr said:

what sub forum is this happening in?  I am guessing P&R, but I chose not to swim in cesspools, unlike @Parr8hed and his poocarpet.

...if you want to eat the delicious Thanksgiving dinner, you have to associate with the turkeys.:popcorn:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

They can be named; however, if any of their mods join, I'll ban them for the smallest infraction.

I was a mod there.  Are you going to ban me, Greg?

Image result for can you milk me greg gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Rick5234 said:

What's the other forum?  I don't keep up with these things...

Bike Forums.  Just be sure if you go over there that you restrict your navel dwiddling to your own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I was a mod there.  Are you going to ban me, Greg?

Image result for can you milk me greg gif

You come with a 'Ban' clause built in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Dottie said:

Just be sure if you go over there that you restrict your navel dwiddling to your own.

Good universal advice...... Omphaloskepsis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Square Wheels said:

They can be named; however, if any of their mods join, I'll ban them for the smallest infraction.

...you are going to think I'm joking here, but I'm ppretty sure they have someone on the volunteer staff who occasionally does random Google searches for the name of TOBFTMNBN.

So when they inevitably find this thread, thanks to certain people asking about and naming TOBFTMNBN, Wilbur and I will be banned as sock puppets over there. :(

 

It's pretty obvious from a logical standpoint that users on a Forum run by a sock will also be socks.  

giphy.gif...sock it to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

...you are going to think I'm joking here, but I'm ppretty sure they have someone on the volunteer staff who occasionally does random Google searches for the name of TOBFTMNBN.

So when they inevitably find this thread, thanks to certain people asking about and naming TOBFTMNBN, Wilbur and I will be banned as sock puppets over there. :(

 

It's pretty obvious from a logical standpoint that users on a Forum run by a sock will also be socks.  

giphy.gif.

..sock it to me.

I still go in foo and every now and then post in road, but very very very infrequently.  Mainly just to keep my threadkiller thread alive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BuffJim said:

 

That Other Bike Forum That May Not Be Named.

 

BF is shorter and clearer. P&R works.

That's one letter shy of being as long as bike forums...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, late said:

BF is shorter and clearer. P&R works.

That's one letter shy of being as long as bike forums...

...why would I take suggestions from you ? You're just another sock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Page Turner said:

...why would I take suggestions from you ? You're just another sock.

Hey now, socks have feelings too you know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dottie said:

Bike Forums.  Just be sure if you go over there that you restrict your navel dwiddling to your own. 

And what ever you do, do not post a picture of dumdum suckers, especially in a post about a mods birthday as a present for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Page Turner said:

...why would I take suggestions from you ? You're just another sock.

Ask Maxx.

I may be as subtle as a brick, but I have never used a sock.

Gods don't need them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dottie said:

Polytheist.

I'm more of a cotton or wool guy.

On a more fun note, there is a religion that has a god, the god has a son, there is a deity called satan, and armies of angels and demons.

This is your standard pantheon of gods and lesser deities. But it gets called monotheism, which is hysterical.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×