Wilbur is kicking ass and taking names over on TOBFTMNBN

Page Turner

1 hour ago, BuffJim said:

That Other Bike Forum That May Not Be Named.

Way to go Capt. Obvious.  You didn't have to literally spell it out.  I totally knew what it stood for without you writing it out.   :whistle:  (Everyone except BuffJim, stop reading here.  BuffJim, continue on)

Thanks for that, I was totally lost.  

• Heart 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Square Wheels said:

They can be named; however, if any of their mods join, I'll ban them for the smallest infraction.

...you are going to think I'm joking here, but I'm ppretty sure they have someone on the volunteer staff who occasionally does random Google searches for the name of TOBFTMNBN.

So when they inevitably find this thread, thanks to certain people asking about and naming TOBFTMNBN, Wilbur and I will be banned as sock puppets over there. :(

It's pretty obvious from a logical standpoint that users on a Forum run by a sock will also be socks.  

giphy.gif...sock it to me.

16 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

...you are going to think I'm joking here, but I'm ppretty sure they have someone on the volunteer staff who occasionally does random Google searches for the name of TOBFTMNBN.

So when they inevitably find this thread, thanks to certain people asking about and naming TOBFTMNBN, Wilbur and I will be banned as sock puppets over there. :(

It's pretty obvious from a logical standpoint that users on a Forum run by a sock will also be socks.  

giphy.gif.

..sock it to me.

I still go in foo and every now and then post in road, but very very very infrequently.  Mainly just to keep my threadkiller thread alive.

3 hours ago, Dottie said:

Bike Forums.  Just be sure if you go over there that you restrict your navel dwiddling to your own. 

And what ever you do, do not post a picture of dumdum suckers, especially in a post about a mods birthday as a present for them.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Dottie said:

Polytheist.

I'm more of a cotton or wool guy.

On a more fun note, there is a religion that has a god, the god has a son, there is a deity called satan, and armies of angels and demons.

This is your standard pantheon of gods and lesser deities. But it gets called monotheism, which is hysterical.