T.I.R. (Today I Rode).....

Zephyr

...  the lines on it make it look like it's approaching the speed of light, where perception gets distorted and the back end thins out. that's probly why you need the electronical shifting and the dics breaks, because you're dealing with time distortion, and things are happening faster in your time zone on the bike, than the rest of us here on earth.  :)

I hope that you will have a wonderful time upon it, and I would advise you to swap out the saddle sooner rather than later. You can always put the new saddle back on if you have to, but saddle comfort is such a peculiar thing that I have a tendency to hang onto the ones that work for me.  I give the others to the bike co-op here, where there are many people with differently configured asses.

• Awesome 1

1 minute ago, Zephyr said:

Was texting with my son who asked if I knew what I was going to do about my bike.  I told him I got a new one and sent him the pic I put on here.  This is what I got in reply.

ever-take-it-off-any-sweet-jumps.jpg.9cc1e641faf386677a913ea799bac218.jpg

Anyone wanna buy a kid?  I've got a bike to pay for.

Love it! Cmon Zypher you know you LOL'd.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, jsharr said:

Your seat is too high.*

*shakes head in shame that the slacktards in here let this go so long....

Yes I am incredibly disappointed in myself for letting that slide.  I was focused on all the mistakes created when setting the bike up for the shot but I was promising myself I would never mention it and I haven't.  With my OCD and ADD, those unmentioned broken bike pic rules that were broken and unmentioned stole what little focus I had left.  A better pic without the afore mentioned unmentioned broken bike pic rules and I would have been able to concentrate on the too high saddle position.

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Kzoo said:

Yes I am incredibly disappointed in myself for letting that slide.  I was focused on all the mistakes created when setting the bike up for the shot but I was promising myself I would never mention it and I haven't.  With my OCD and ADD, those unmentioned broken bike pic rules that were broken and unmentioned stole what little focus I had left.  A better pic without the afore mentioned unmentioned broken bike pic rules and I would have been able to concentrate on the too high saddle position.

You know what is good to help with this?  Rating a parody.

1 hour ago, Kzoo said:

Just as long as you give me credit points for NOT including myself in cycling shorts in the picture.  ~insert full body shiver here~

3 hours ago, Kzoo said:

I think the broken bike pic rules only apply when you were taking pictures of your broken bike.