Suggestions for Random Guy's inevitable "What should I do this weekend ?" thread.

Page Turner

...here is my contribution, @Randomguy .  I think you should hit Las Chicas Locas on Sunday afternoon, and party 'til you can't dance any more.

Contact @roadiejorge for survival tips, like how to spot the guys carrying switchblade knives who are members of the Sharks.

Watch These Captivating Salsa Dancers, and Try Not to Break a Sweat

15SALSA-OAK4-superJumbo.jpg?quality=75&a

“You can go in and dance with someone who’s a beginner or dance with a four-time champion from Italy,” Kaleb Hughes, 40, a student at Nieves Latin Dance Studio in Brooklyn, said of Las Chicas Locas.

Kelsey Burns, 26, who teaches at the salsa studio Piel Canela in Midtown, said she enjoyed the creativity and challenges of social dancing at Las Chicas Locas. “I always leave with more energy than when I come in.”

• Heart 2

14 hours ago, Page Turner said:

...here is my contribution, @Randomguy .  I think you should hit Las Chicas Locas on Sunday afternoon, and party 'til you can't dance any more.

Contact @roadiejorge for survival tips, like how to spot the guys carrying switchblade knives who are members of the Sharks.

Watch These Captivating Salsa Dancers, and Try Not to Break a Sweat

15SALSA-OAK4-superJumbo.jpg?quality=75&a

“You can go in and dance with someone who’s a beginner or dance with a four-time champion from Italy,” Kaleb Hughes, 40, a student at Nieves Latin Dance Studio in Brooklyn, said of Las Chicas Locas.

Kelsey Burns, 26, who teaches at the salsa studio Piel Canela in Midtown, said she enjoyed the creativity and challenges of social dancing at Las Chicas Locas. “I always leave with more energy than when I come in.”

I love that man's wrist watch.

9 hours ago, Page Turner said:

...Instagram cuts never really heal, do they ? :(

No, and they're out in the open for everyone to see over and over again. They're shared with friends, then people you don't know in your country and probably all over the world. One day on your trip to Botswana, you will be greeted by people laughing at you and you won't know why.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

• 5 years later...
On 6/17/2018 at 10:06 AM, roadiejorge said:

No, and they're out in the open for everyone to see over and over again. They're shared with friends, then people you don't know in your country and probably all over the world. One day on your trip to Botswana, you will be greeted by people laughing at you and you won't know why.

Did roadiejorge move to Botswana? :scratchhead:

11 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Yours was left kind of ambiguous.   I think you could go back if you promised to behave. 

That was originally a 2 week suspension for a converrsation I had with Siu.  It went like this.

Siu.  I don't know what to do with you guys.  I'm thinking about blowing P&R away.

Me.  You can't leave this place unmodded for months and then have the mods crack down.  Nobody knows what the rules are or how they are enforced.

Siu.  Do you even own a bike

Me.  You can view the pictures of my bikes and ride reports along with some build reports in my threads anytime.

Siu.  You spend all your time here in P&R

Me.  There are over 7000 posts by me and since P&R posts aren't added to the total that means I spend a good amount of time outside of P&R.

Siu.  Then you are spending too much time here in Bike Forum.  You are banned for two weeks to cool off.

2 days later Siu's pet killer mod wrote about me banned for arguing for ...........who knows how long.  As far as I'm concerned my 2 weeks off became forever.  I've never been told I could come back and I won't kiss assholes feet to be there.  The ban seems to hold for parts of the forum and not for others.  I went back to some other parts but I won't be a caged bird because Siu doesn't like to be shown wrong.

2 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

That was originally a 2 week suspension for a converrsation I had with Siu.  It went like this.

Siu.  I don't know what to do with you guys.  I'm thinking about blowing P&R away.

Me.  You can't leave this place unmodded for months and then have the mods crack down.  Nobody knows what the rules are or how they are enforced.

Siu.  Do you even own a bike

Me.  You can view the pictures of my bikes and ride reports along with some build reports in my threads anytime.

Siu.  You spend all your time here in P&R

Me.  There are over 7000 posts by me and since P&R posts aren't added to the total that means I spend a good amount of time outside of P&R.

Siu.  Then you are spending too much time here in Bike Forum.  You are banned for two weeks to cool off.

2 days later Siu's pet killer mod wrote about me banned for arguing for ...........who knows how long.  As far as I'm concerned my 2 weeks off became forever.  I've never been told I could come back and I won't kiss assholes feet to be there.

Okay, I am giving you a lifetime ban for abusing a mod.  :) 

• Haha 1