Packing

petitepedal

:runcirclsmiley: Sure is different when you have "people" who are hauling it.....

@Digital_photog I could probably bring the anvil AND the kitchen sink.

As it is I still try to limit it to just a few things...and don't worry about wearing something for 2 days...but this is way different than packing for "The Great Adventure".....This is more like "Petite's Luxury Tour of Missouri" :P

I am not packing food, a tent or a sleeping pad..

So.....what do you guys thing I NEED on this adventure????

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, petitepedal said:

:runcirclsmiley: Sure is different when you have "people" who are hauling it.....

@Digital_photog I could probably bring the anvil AND the kitchen sink.

As it is I still try to limit it to just a few things...and don't worry about wearing something for 2 days...but this is way different than packing for "The Great Adventure".....This is more like "Petite's Luxury Tour of Missouri" :P

I am not packing food, a tent or a sleeping pad..

So.....what do you guys thing I NEED on this adventure????

Don't forget the generator, air conditioner and microwave for the tent.  Anvil, hammer and forge are always needed (you never know when you may need to make a bike repair)

OH, and for smaller repairs, duct tape and WD40.

Just now, Digital_photog said:

Don't forget the generator, air conditioner and microwave for the tent.  Anvil, hammer and forge are always needed (you never know when you may need to make a bike repair)

OH, and for smaller repairs, duct tape and WD40.

Thinking about this... you better borrow @Longjohn's BOB trailer.  The SAG truck may not be able to carry all of it for you.  ?

Large plastic garbage bags to keep things dry in case the bags are left in the rain.

Double/twin fitted sheet for the air mattress and a light sleeping bag or blanket.

Might want to bring an energy bar or two. A couple of years ago it was so hot that a few of us got on the bikes before breakfast to beat the heat. I was glad that we did.

No need for towels as they are provided by Padre's Tent Service.

Make sure to bring USB cables to charge your phone and other devices. 110v plugs.

Books, magazines, Kindle as there is time to read especially on the bus ride back.

Right now the temps look hot for Sunday and Monday. The rest of the week looks very warm even at night. Rain will happen at least once or twice.