If I go insane and get locked up

jsharr
Go to solution Solved by Wilbur,

it will be for a good cause.

The boss has an "associate" who comes to our office on an almost daily basis.  He usually dresses very very very casual.  The boss has spoken to him about it.

Now that summer is here, he comes in every day in friggen flip flops and slaps around the office, up and down the hall outside my door from the bosses office and back to the conferecne room.  He eats and drinks anything he finds in the fridge without asking, to the point where the boss has asked me to find dog treats that look like human snacks.  I may or may not have completed that task.....

He will barge into the conference room and sit at an empty chair, even if he does not know who we are meeting with.

Any how, I am about to lose my mind over the damn flapping.  This is an office, not a water park and he never knows who is going to be in our offices when he comes flapping in.

I made this meme and sent it to our exec. team.  I may get a raise, based on the positive feed back

edi meme.jpg

• Heart 2

1 minute ago, JerrySTL said:

Two words: Chocolate Ex-Lax.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002LNVJMW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

You may or may not find those in our Amazon order history.  I did not open the box, I set it on the bosses desk and walked out.  

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

I didn't realize I was unwanted!!  Just ask me to leave..  No need for these hostilities.  

You would never do such a thing.  I had to think long and hard about posting this, as I am afraid of the effect it will have on @AirwickWithCheese

• Heart 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Further said:

So what is the guy's connection ? 

Can anyone walk in off the street and make themselves at home ?

What's the address ?

That would actually be pretty damn funny if you just walked in and took a seat at our conference table.

• 3 years later...