I need a new name for a while

Randomguy

I don't think I like this name.

This is also outrageous.  I want to disappear to a tent in the woods near enough to a lake to enjoy it without being close enough for bugs to be a problem.  I would like an old-school light-up lantern, a fire pit, a picnic table, some fold out chairs, and dogs (Wrigley and Newman) running around a fire. There would be beer.  I would also like to own a bicycle again, and get up from my tent, make tea, and go ride, then I would like to poach a hotel pool to clean up in, go to City Market and get supplies, then go and roast cheddar brats and peppers over an open fire.

The end.

• Awesome 1

1 minute ago, Semi autonomous drone said:

I don't think I like this name.

This is also outrageous.  I want to disappear to a tent in the woods near enough to a lake to enjoy it without being close enough for bugs to be a problem.  I would like an old-school light-up lantern, a fire pit, a picnic table, some fold out chairs, and dogs (Wrigley and Newman) running around a fire. There would be beer.  I would also like to own a bicycle again, and get up from my tent, make tea, and go ride, then I would like to poach a hotel pool to clean up in, go to City Market and get supplies, then go and roast cheddar brats and peppers over an open fire.

The end.

Many abandoned and wonderful places in NYC including Brothers Island. I like your dream. I will pledge $50/p month for a year to help you get started. 

• Heart 1