I have weird mini dreams..

Wilbur

I walked out of a theatre into the parking lot and notice the sky to my left getting very dark..  The rain starts and about 50 people scramble past me to get into the theatre.  The last to run by were the Foxes and Fossils who had been playing in the parking lot.  I light a cigarette even though I have never really smoked.  The wind and horizontal rain starts and there is thunder and swaying trees barely visible due to the rain.  Richard Branson, who is wearing a beige long sleeve t-shirt and bibbed painters jeans walks out past me, stares up at the sky to the left and walks out into the parking lot and just disappears.  

What does all this mean? 

• Awesome 1

The sky to the left represents impending old age. The crowd running past you for the safety of the theatre represents increasing size of those younger. The young foxes represent the beauty of youth.

You light a cigarette realizing this truth and to give you courage for the coming storm. ( "The wind and horizontal rain starts and there is thunder and swaying trees barely visible due to the rain." )  Beautiful picture of the inevitable. 

Richard Branson, one of your mentors and idols, is older than you and this gives you a strange peace. His modest clothes signifies, like you, his money cannot buy youth or delay the storm. He disappears, we all will soon enough. 

:(

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

The sky to the left represents impending old age. The crowd running past you for the safety of the theatre represents increasing size of those younger. The young foxes represent the beauty of youth.

You light a cigarette realizing this truth and to give you courage for the coming storm. ( "The wind and horizontal rain starts and there is thunder and swaying trees barely visible due to the rain." )  Beautiful picture of the inevitable. 

Richard Branson, one of your mentors and idols, is older than you and this gives you a strange peace. His modest clothes signifies, like you, his money cannot buy youth or delay the storm. He disappears, we all will soon enough. 

:(

This is brilliant!  

• Awesome 1

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

This is brilliant!  

Cheese not completely insane. I had a somewhat similar dream because I too fell asleep after watching the foxes sing. 

Wheels accidentally reminded us of our mortality with his video. Screw you,  @Square Wheels   

• Heart 1

Now, consider this and the last part of your dream. You, like Mr. Branson, have succeeded in preparing for this next phase of life by all measures. It's scary, but you're confident knowing you are as prepared for the storm as humanly possible. 

What you didn't see in your dream was Cheese walking out of the theatre almost directly behind you. Storm to my left, the Foxes run past, Mr. Branson doesn't know who I am. 

I reach in my sweater pocket and pull out a moonpie. Sam has been patiently waiting for me in the cabriolet but with top down and it starts to pour. 

We are on fumes but gamble we can make it home. The three dollars I scrape out of the console doesn't go for gas; instead we stop at an automat and share a vending machine cheeseburger.