First Podium in short track

Parr8hed

3 minutes ago, bikeman564™ said:

Very much awesome, nice job G.  Who cleans the bike? :rolleyes: When G's in the tour day france in 8 years, we'll be thinking back to these posts :) 

We will wash them today.  Mine is a little dirty and I have not washed it since I got in a few days ago.  Will wash and lube it and go over it looking for any little things I missed when I got it.  He will clean up his and lube it but I will certainly help him.  As dirty as it got this time I want to make sure it's cleaned up right.  

• Heart 2

Short track is great fun, at one point we had weekly racing in Indy, then DINO on the weekends.  Short track can be chaotic carnage at times, especially the start, but man it was fun.

• Heart 2

1 minute ago, Old#7 said:

Great job G! I demand a recount, the first place finisher has no dirt on him. It's like he didn't even ride the race ?

He is used to podium shots.  Seriously had a clean jersey in the car and baby wipes to clean up for podium pics!  This kid is from another local group Revo Devo (Revolution Development).  Good bunch of peeps.  He rides a ton and wins a lot.  Showed up on a pristine looking Trek 29" HT with some dope assed wheels.  

1 minute ago, Indy said:

Short track is great fun, at one point we had weekly racing in Indy, then DINO on the weekends.  Short track can be chaotic carnage at times, especially the start, but man it was fun.

Dino sounds fun.  There is a Kentucky counterpart that just started this year.  We have done the first race of the series, but will probably take this weekend off as it's a few hours away.  

13 hours ago, smudge said:

Way to gut it out G!!!!! And first place for best smile and enthusiasm! 

Not my kid, but I am still super proud!!! 

The little @Parr8heds belong to all of us.  Many of us were there when they were born and Mrs Parr8 has Finaly forgiven her hubby for that. We will be there when they marry. 

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 1