Is Zephyr a Dick?

Wilbur

...most of the men I know are dicks.  It's mostly a question of whether one of them is a huge dick. The biggest dicks in my personal experience all work for the fire department or the local sheriff's office. The city cops don't really measure up to the county sheriff dick standards here.

Except for that one district manager at Modesto Social Security,  But he had the courtesy to die. Which reminds me I still have not driven down there and pissed on his grave.  I need to do that soon.

It might be different in Canada, where they have a different cultural identity surrounding being a dick.

35 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

...most of the men I know are dicks.  It's mostly a question of whether one of them is a huge dick. The biggest dicks in my personal experience all work for the fire department or the local sheriff's office. The city cops don't really measure up to the county sheriff dick standards here.

Except for that one district manager at Modesto Social Security,  But he had the courtesy to die. Which reminds me I still have not driven down there and pissed on his grave.  I need to do that soon.

It might be different in Canada, where they have a different cultural identity surrounding being a dick.

Either I'm becoming soft (all this dick talk can do that) or you are really, really on your posting game these days, Page Turner.  ?

• Awesome 2

4 hours ago, Page Turner said:

That is a whole different kind of dick.  I am talking about when police were called dicks.   Like "traffic dick" or as I once heard used by Buggs Bunny, "railway dick".  My wife's uncle used to call himself a railway dick as well.  I think it gave way to the "p" word the hippies used that generally led to a roughing up.  :) 

4 hours ago, Wilbur said:

That is a whole different kind of dick.  I am talking about when police were called dicks.   Like "traffic dick" or as I once heard used by Buggs Bunny, "railway dick".  My wife's uncle used to call himself a railway dick as well.  I think it gave way to the "p" word the hippies used that generally led to a roughing up.  :) 

Truth be told..., I am so far removed from doing actual Police work stuff now, I can't even make fun of the Highway Patrol guys anymore

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, Zephyr said:

Truth be told..., I am so far removed from doing actual Police work stuff now, I can't even make fun of the Highway Patrol guys anymore

Something tells me you are in a good place.  :)  

I have a detective that lives beside me who has been working youth/gang for about 10 years.  She just bid to do patrol work for a couple years as a trainer.  She said she needs some brainless work time.  

• Heart 1