Weekend plans as we have passed the Summer Solstice

petitepedal

Making chicken nachos for dinner tonight. Hook up the wifi mesh network and see how that goes. I'll have to remember to take before and after download readings. 

Work at the LBS Saturday. 

Go fishing Sunday with son of Old#7, do some work around the house and make something for dinners. Oh, and make a peach pie Sunday. 

• Heart 2

Not much planned.  Planning to travel tomorrow to pick up a bedroom set that we bought off an estate. It's about 30 miles away, so it will take up a chunk of the afternoon.

My social calendar has hit a dry spell. Not much on the horizon until weekend of July 15th when we travel to the Paris of Ohio, Cleveland for a boys weekend away.

• Heart 1
  • Confused 1

We are driving back from Virginia tomorrow. We are bringing my wife’s little sister and her granddaughter with us. My weekend doesn’t end, on Tuesday I am shuttling a couple friends down to Pittsburgh to do the trail to DC. They are noobs and I have been trying to give them some advice. Another  friend and his son are leaving on Thursday for the trail. I loaned them my BOB. I think they will have a lot of memories doing it with these trail conditions.

• Heart 1

Met 2 guys going cross country..one started in DC on the C&O and those terrible conditions..the other started in NYC and went to Cumberland...I don't  exactly know when they crossed paths but they were looking for shade and probably gonna share a hotel room in Jeff City or Boonville to get out of the heat...they were both Oregon bound

• Heart 1

Somewhat misty out now so I'm hanging at the cafe w/ a beer.  Supposed to rain most, if not all of tomorrow. My city's festival is going on so I'm hoping to fat over to that and drink some beer, watch a band, and chick watch :) Sunday should be better, so I'm going to ride w/ the club.

• Awesome 1

weekend started early. Last night Chris Isaak in concert.  Small venue. WoScrapr & her friends were in the geriatric mosh pit. I was a few feet away in my chair. 2nd time we have seen him. He is always having fun with the band & the crowd. 

2018-06-21 20.41.43.jpg

• Heart 3
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, Scrapr said:

weekend started early. Last night Chris Isaak in concert.  Small venue. WoScrapr & her friends were in the geriatric mosh pit. I was a few feet away in my chair. 2nd time we have seen him. He is always having fun with the band & the crowd. 

I like hanging with the geriatric moosic lovers.  My daughter went with me to Richard Thompson and she said all his fans looked like him. :D

And years ago I was freaked oot standing in line in the restroom at the Elvis Costello concert to see so many guys wearing Elvis Costello glasses. :D Truly freaky!

• Heart 1