I am a happy camper

jsharr

24 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

Nominated 

Seconded

22 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

What does this thread have to do with camping?

I am going to get an Aztek with the tent option you dolt

pontiac-aztek-w-tent.jpg

1 minute ago, Rick5234 said:

You should buy a new bike.

I am thinking N + 1 may apply to cars as well and this will allow me to pay cash for an older used car for Wade who turns  17 soon.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

14 hours ago, jsharr said:

Got Geico to increase their estimate on my truck to what I wanted and State Farm just approved my claim for the hail damage to the truck that lowered the value at Geico.  All told, I got close to what I paid for the truck when I bought it new.

So, truck shopping this weekend!

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

Geico is a rip off.  I asked for an insurance quote from them once and they quoted me a thousand dollars more than another company for the exact same policy.  When I told them that they said it was due to a number of different factors.  Yeah, like the number one being you are mass commercial rip off artists.  So it pleases me you took money from them.  But it concerns me you do business with them.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Dottles said:

Geico is a rip off.  I asked for an insurance quote from them once and they quoted me a thousand dollars more than another company for the exact same policy.  When I told them that they said it was due to a number of different factors.  Yeah, like the number one being you are mass commercial rip off artists.  So it pleases me you took money from them.  But it concerns me you do business with them.

The woman that ran the stop sign is,with Geico.  I use State Farm 

• Heart 1

Good going!  I've been treated extremely well by State Farm in the past: they gave me $2992 in 2013 for my $900 book value car when a hit-and-run accident totaled it and a 2005 fire in my living room that caused extensive smoke damage resulted in my house being worth $40,000 more than before the fire by the time they were finished renovating it including all-new wiring and completely replaced vinyl siding (the old aluminum siding wasn't damaged except minor soot above one window).

2 hours ago, Further said:

Hey Jsharr here's a link to a local used car dealer, they specialize in selling off fleet & off lease vehicles. I see their bumper sticker on a lot of cars around here

https://www.blueknobauto.com/used-inventory/index.htm?search=&make=&odometer=&normalTransmission=&normal

Not a single Taurus in stock....

1 minute ago, Further said:

Several Pathfinders though. 

They move cars fast, the inventory changes daily.

My thought was that you could pick out & pay for a car and I would pick it up & drive it for you    :dontknow:

I am fine with this, but you will need to fly Wade out there to test drive with you as he is the square peg you must fit into the round hole.

• Heart 1