6 out of the last 7

Road Runner

4 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

She is the Washington Capitals of the forum.  Ruined the best streak ever. :)  

Then doesn't even have the decency to apologize. Instead is always flaunting her grape pies in my face.   :(

"Look at my new shotgun. I'd offer you a slice but my handsome, aristocratic, pilot husband is insisting we fly to Tajikistan tonight for pineapple infused lobstertails with real butter champagne glazed sauce."  

• Heart 1
  • Whatever 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

"Look at my new shotgun. I'd offer you a slice but my handsome, aristocratic, pilot husband is insisting we fly to Tajikistan tonight for pineapple infused lobstertails with real butter champagne glazed sauce."  

I know!  They invited me. :) 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

"We just arrived home from clambaking in the Chesapeake Bay. We are installing gold leaf linoleum floors and have asked Cheese to provide free labor. However, we will develop regrets and pull the rug out from under him at the last minute. Oh, and we have a a new airedale we shall name Winston Camel Flying Nun Circus IV" 

• Heart 1
  • Whatever 1

20 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

"We just arrived home from clambaking in the Chesapeake Bay. We are installing gold leaf linoleum floors and have asked Cheese to provide free labor. However, we will develop regrets and pull the rug out from under him at the last minute. Oh, and we have a a new airedale we shall name Winston Camel Flying Nun Circus IV" 

3 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

I pray Airehead forgives me.  :(

Probably not.  I quoted you in case you chickened out. :)  That is how good a friend I am. :)  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Road Runner said:

Ralph has a significant lead.  :)

Screw Ralph, he insulted me. If Zephyr is smart, he'll snap a pic as soon as he arrives and post at the last-minute. 

The photo should be signed and read,

Cheese, wish you were mine.

Love,

Megan.    :slow-dance-smiley:

• Heart 1
  • Whatever 2

Six out of seven may be getting old, but it's still outstanding, worth celebrating, and hopefully inspiring!

I'm close to winning a daily-move chess game in the Team USA vs Team Bulgaria match which will mean 6 wins in a row and my 13th consecutive chess game without a loss if I win it before a couple bad games come to their likely bad conclusions. It doesn't mean much to anyone else (except the teams I play for) but it sure makes my day!

1195175749_12gamesnoloss10W2D6_16_18.thumb.JPG.0846d264a564e57ed583b02040ae4bb5.JPG

• Awesome 1