No lunch thread?

AirwickWithCheese

3 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

Maybe you should take a bite and find out.  :)

Already gone. The review was after completion. C- for taste, B+ for price. Partially my fault though as I skipped the 99 cent big Q Cheerwine in favor of cone. I needed both.    :(

• Heart 1

For me lunch was the 1/3 of the double footlong hotdog and a handful of fries I didn't finish two nights before and remembered was in the refrigerator.

It had a negligible effect on my blood sugar despite the bread and potato!

Dinner is the other have of the Stauffer's 30 oz. Creative Comforts Chicken Enchiladas dinner.

I ate two of the four enchiladas and half the layer of veggies, cheese, and cream sauce and that was only 560 Calories and should have been no diabetic problems even though the rice in it is high glycemic index stuff.

But I also ate a lot of Carolina Nut Co. Dill Pickle (flavored) Peanuts and a few small pieces of chocolate and that sent my glucose up into the 200's mg/dL - not worrisome but not good.

So I'll be careful with desert tonight!

1456632226_CreativeComforts_FamilySize_ChickenEnchiladas_0.jpg.49e94d5f548ec1a2a523fd3f4e69347c.jpg

• Heart 1

We were on the road at lunch time and stopped at Berkley Springs Dairy Queen and I had Hot Honey Chicken Strip basket. It was nothing to brag about. When we go home I grilled some skinless, boneless chicken with some baked potatoes and mixed vegetables. My sister in law and her granddaughter really liked dinner.

• Heart 1