What is your like to post horatio and what is your explanation for it?

Ralphie

I spent a lot of posts fighting off a banned poster.  That was all negative.  I generally don't post doggy pictures nor do I have grandkids to post.  ...and I post a lot of drivel.. :)  ..and I get nothing but whatever's from Cheese.  :angry:  I also blame Trump... and Obama.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Envious 1

1 hour ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Mine is one of the lowest here. :scratchhead::angry:

Recently I've noticed a few over 100%! 

I 'spose mine is because I post so much drivel. :D

OK, 56%.  Not as bad as I thought, but still not good!

You deserve better.  I blame Cheese for your shortfall. 

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Mine is one of the lowest here. :scratchhead::angry:

Recently I've noticed a few over 100%! 

I 'spose mine is because I post so much drivel. :D

OK, 56%.  Not as bad as I thought, but still not good!

Post more pics.  People here seem to like pics more than any other posts.  If I had a pic of Cheese to post, I would most assuredly win the day!   :)

• Heart 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

...is this "like to post ratio" thing listed somewhere ?  That's just sick.:(  Next we'll start comparing athletic performance statistics at the special Olympics with the regular Olympics. :(:(:(

You have to do the math.   I like the emoji's as a way of expressing agreement with a comment.  I don't really think there is a use in compiling the data though.  It's a who is funnier than who, who has the cutest kid contest. 

32 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

You have to do the math.   I like the emoji's as a way of expressing agreement with a comment.  I don't really think there is a use in compiling the data though.  It's a who is funnier than who, who has the cutest kid contest. 

Vewy twue. Sorry I brought up I spose. More oot of curiosity than neediness though, I promise. ;)

• Heart 2

1 minute ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Vewy twue. Sorry I brought up I spose. More oot of curiosity than neediness though, I promise. ;)

Your is undeservedly low.  I have tried in past to raise awareness and have asked the people of Toronto to throw a parade today in your honour.  I still blame that hideous power trio for your showing.  (Trump, Obama, Cheese) 

• Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

I spent a lot of posts fighting off a banned poster.  That was all negative.  I generally don't post doggy pictures nor do I have grandkids to post.  ...and I post a lot of drivel.. :)  ..and I get nothing but whatever's from Cheese.  :angry:  I also blame Trump... and Obama.

Make with the chihuahua pictures you piker!

• Heart 1

23 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

I figured you just posted this thread because you wanted to use the word, "horatio".  :D

I learned to package things connected together in middle school school vocabulary sentences, then refined the skill with guidance from you and Jerry Seinfeld. :D

• Heart 2

2 hours ago, Bag of Dickbags said:

Mine is the lowest, not even 40%. I blame several things:

1: unrecognized/unappreciated  genius

2: overdeveloped sense of humility, preventing like whoreishness behaviors.

3: sporadic unedited streams of consciousness that sometimes catch people the wrong way 

4: dishing off good pics to others to gain likes.  Cheese has probably gained a few hundred likes at least from RO pics alone.

5. Posting things that are two-parters, with one component being likable and the other being slightly off-putting or detestable.  Those are fun ones for sure  

6. Over-posting thoughts that are internally likable, yet with non-pc undertones, leaving people in a state of cognitive dissonance  

7. Jealousy, because my moobs are bigger

There may be more reasons you all could list.

8. You give all your RO photos to AWWC to post.  

nvm.  That was 4.