You know why dogs don’t complain?

Randomguy

1 minute ago, donkpow said:

Actually, they do complain but only until they get some food. Then it's like, "nosh, nosh, nosh. Good."

Yes, their life expectations are relatively low, but this is what keeps them happy,  Food, a nice place to sleep and some occasional play.  Some of us humans should be more like that.  :)

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

Yes, their life expectations are relatively low, but this is what keeps them happy,  Food, a nice place to sleep and some occasional play.  Some of us humans should be more like that.  :)

They will also hump anything, another trait humans would be wise to emulate. 

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

I am trying!  But I can't find a higher level host to ingratiate myself with enough that they provide me free room and board and companionship and love. :D

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

I am trying!  But I can't find a higher level host to ingratiate myself with enough that they provide me free room and board and companionship and love. :D

I would have loved to have become a gigolo, but in my day, women expected you to have a job and buy them stuff.  :( 

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, Road Runner said:

I would have loved to have become a gigolo, but in my day, women expected you to have a job and buy them stuff.  :( 

I wonder if future generations will get this thing figured oot? :D  Our way of life sort of sucks (first world problem).

2 hours ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

I wonder if future generations will get this thing figured oot? :D  Our way of life sort of sucks (first world problem).

Among the current younger generations, do men still have to pay for everything on a date?  Even if your date makes more money than you do?   :huh: