Dharavi slum Mumbai India

AirwickWithCheese

3 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

A multitude of facilities and procedures.   

I think it's a good thing to call out for many of the forumites.  Some of the Indians I've met are the nicest, sweetest people in the world and many of them are smart as hell.  They make the average American look like a dunce (at least the ones I come into contact with at work).  But never mind that.  They key -- and it's damn important you get this down -- never ever shake an Indian's left hand.  It's bad enough that you have to shake the hand they eat with (right).  You for sure don't want to experience the left.

14 minutes ago, Dottles said:

I think it's a good thing to call out for many of the forumites.  Some of the Indians I've met are the nicest, sweetest people in the world and many of them are smart as hell.  They make the average American look like a dunce (at least the ones I come into contact with at work).  But never mind that.  They key -- and it's damn important you get this down -- never ever shake an Indian's left hand.  It's bad enough that you have to shake the hand they eat with (right).  You for sure don't want to experience the left.

Many of them never had the luxury of take home text books, pencils or paper.  Memory was developed at an early age and they understood.