Mrs. Brady is lazy as fuck

Randomguy

4 hours ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Your ignorance is scary. Mrs. Brady's top priority was as a love machine for Mike. She was to make herself available 24/7 and she excelled as a wife.

You should be so lucky.  

I don’t know about that, it was never addressed in the filming of the original reality show.  

I am positive the Brady’s reported Alice’s income to the IRS, I am pretty sure they were nazi’s.  What do you suppose they paid her?

1 hour ago, Bag of Dickbags said:

I don’t know about that, it was never addressed in the filming of the original reality show.  

I am positive the Brady’s reported Alice’s income to the IRS, I am pretty sure they were nazi’s.  What do you suppose they paid her?

8,000 p/year, room and board. She also had a bad NFL football gambling habit that Mike and Carroll had to pay off a few times when the Packers lost Lombardi and started tanking especially toward the mid-seventies. The show and marriage ended in 1975 when the Toronto mafia kidnapped Marcia and beat her for 3 months in a Mexico City bagnio. 

Alice was Mike's maid before him and Carol got married.  Mike was to nice of guy to just can Carol who over the years had also became family, so she stayed on to help maintain his family structure and to help make the adjustment of the addition of four more girls on his boys easier to deal with.

• Heart 3
  • Haha 1

Indy is right.  Alice was an established part of the family and it would have been mean to just fire her when Mr. Brady remarried.  If only Sam the Butcher had been interested in marrying Alice she could have moved on to a family of her own.

• Whatever 1

3 minutes ago, Kirby said:

Indy is right.  Alice was an established part of the family and it would have been mean to just fire her when Mr. Brady remarried.  If only Sam the Butcher had been interested in marrying Alice she could have moved on to a family of her own.

Why didn’t Sam ever make her an honest woman?

8 hours ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Your ignorance is scary. Mrs. Brady's top priority was as a love machine for Mike. She was to make herself available 24/7 and she excelled as a wife.

You should be so lucky.  

I don't see the evidence of that. Mrs. Brady was never pregnant after the marriage to Mike. If she was banging him as much as you say, she should have got in the 'family way'. They are both obviously fertile unless the three boys aren't Mike's and that could be why he wasn't married to his ex; she was banging another man. Maybe it was Sam. Do you think the Brady's were practicing safe sex?

discus.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

So the kids didn't turn out well, and I know why. 

First off, as earlier mentioned, mom didn't do much except mounds of blow while Alice did the heavy lifting.  Of course their worldview is skewed, you had a woman who was physically detained on-premise and "paid" a pittance in order to have her at beck and call 24 hours a day.  Their father was a privileged white male whose single income supported a large house, 6 kids, a live-in slave/indentured servant, and a coke-addled mom who always tried to get in everyone's business.  The father also had (probably) a series of mistresses and prostitutes on top of things.  All this while living in an expensive  area in California and buying the kids the newest and most fashionable clothing while keeping them involved in the music industry and everything else topical and pertinent in the day.

They grew up expecting everything done for them, a steady influx of celebrities, a deadbeat mom, and a father whose extramarital relations and 3rd reich revival meetings consumed much of his day, and they bossed around the family slave who had no hope of bettering herself or even participating in hobbies, other than a rutting with Sam every other full moon.

3 minutes ago, Bag of Dickbags said:

First off, as earlier mentioned, mom didn't do much except mounds of blow while Alice did the heavy lifting.  Of course their worldview is skewed, you had a woman who was physically detained on-premise and "paid" a pittance in order to have her at beck and call 24 hours a day.  Their father was a privileged white male whose single income supported a large house, 6 kids, a live-in slave/indentured servant, and a coke-addled mom who always tried to get in everyone's business.  The father also had (probably) a series of mistresses and prostitutes on top of things.  All this while living in an expensive  area in California and buying the kids the newest and most fashionable clothing while keeping them involved in the music industry and everything else topical and pertinent in the day.

They grew up expecting everything done for them, a deadbeat mom, and a father whose extramarital relations and 3rd reich revival meeting consumed much of his day, and they bossed around the family slave who had no hope of bettering herself or even participating in hobbies, other than a rutting with Sam every full moon.

...I would like this, but you missed the part where Mike was gay.  Good grasp of life in California at the time, though, so points for that.

48 minutes ago, Dottles said:

I was like 5, man.  I was not thinking these impure thoughts.  I'll bet you were touring the country in a hippy bus.

3 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

...I did not own a television from about 1968 through 1987.   I still think Florence was a hottie, though.

That's a long time to be spending on the hippie bus, amigo.  Kudos.

1 minute ago, Page Turner said:

...I would like this, but you missed the part where Mike was gay.  Good grasp of life in California at the time, though, so points for that.

No, he was all that and more, but Mrs. Brady brought out a strap-on and whatever stranger she would bring home from the bars she frequented and they got after things.  

Can I shift gears here?  How come the Howells did not have a maid or butler with them on the SS Minnow?  In fact, why were the Howells not on their own private luxury yacht?

Also, do you think Mr. Brady used to sneak in to Alice's room and night to get a little strange?

Although from what I hear, he might have preferred to have a bit of Sam the Butchers meat.

4 hours ago, Bag of Dickbags said:

Red flags?  Also, maybe Sam had a dark side that wasn’t widely known, like his bestiality.  

Sam " The Butcher"... if they does not scream MOB affiliation then I don't know what would! 

58 minutes ago, Bag of Dickbags said:

No, he was all that and more, but Mrs. Brady brought out a strap-on and whatever stranger she would bring home from the bars she frequented and they got after things.  

...to your original point, this does not strike me as lazy.  I would say it's more that she had "other" interests than keeping house and caring for the children.

Just now, Page Turner said:

..honestly, to your original point, this does not strike me as lazy.  I would say it's more that she had "other" interests than keeping house and caring for the children.

So when she was not on camera, she was a street walker? 

1 hour ago, Bag of Dickbags said:

They grew up expecting everything done for them, a steady influx of celebrities, a deadbeat mom, and a father whose extramarital relations and 3rd reich revival meetings consumed much of his day, and they bossed around the family slave who had no hope of bettering herself or even participating in hobbies, other than a rutting with Sam every other full moon.

I almost bought your crazy theory until I saw its fatal flaw. This doesn't explain "Cousin" Oliver. You can't makes sense of the show until you explain that bastard Oliver. Cousin, my ass. 

• Heart 2

36 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

I almost bought your crazy theory until I saw its fatal flaw. This doesn't explain "Cousin" Oliver. You can't makes sense of the show until you explain that bastard Oliver. Cousin, my ass. 

You are saying that no one knows who the father is?

• Heart 1

46 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

9 minutes ago, Bag of Dickbags said:

You are saying that no one knows who the father is?

Cousin Oliver syndrome is the step taken right before any show jumps the shark. 

https://www.theloop.ca/the-highs-and-lows-of-cousin-oliver-syndrome-tvs-most-shameless-ploy-for-ratings/

• Heart 1