By show of hands, how many of you like the Chrsyler 300?

jsharr

5 hours ago, Indy said:

It's not a SUV.  It's towing capacity sucks.  Can't haul large item in it or lots of dogs and kids.  It's not a sports car either. 

So not sure what the point of one is.  If it can't tow or haul, it better be fast and handle well.

I just look for a vehicle that rides well, is reliable, and I like driving, and sedans usually fit that bill.

11 hours ago, team scooter said:

For decades, we rode the perceived Chrysler quality issues to the bank. We had excellent results with all seven of the ones we owned. And we bought them at discounted prices because, "someone's brother's uncle's parent's" had issues with them in the past.

My issue with Chrysler today is they no longer offer anything we need or want. I intend to drive my trouble free '04 Dakota to my grave. :nodhead:

It is weird to me, but my little bro has had much better luck with Chrysler minivans than a Honda. The Honda transmission died and the sliding door went bad.  The sad part is I had warned him away from the electric doors because I had to put big bucks into ours over the years.

You rolls the dice and you takes your chances. :D

• Heart 1

If you're a huge fan of Dodge or Chrysler cars, we've got bad news: Things don't look good for these key American brands.

"The case against Chrysler being here in 2030 is pretty convincing," he said. "The brand does not have a particularly good reputation in the US, its only major market."

It also has a thin line-up. Chrysler currently offers just two vehicles. One is the 300, a chunky luxury-like sedan. Fiat Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne has indicated the 300 is unlikely to live beyond its current generation. The other is a the Pacifica minivan which is available as a plugin hybrid.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/06/09/autos/fiat-chrysler-dodge/index.html