My dog is mad...

KrAzY

1 minute ago, Kirby said:

She is a good girl now.  Get her a new pool !!    She's probably just upset that you're going to be working full time now.  :nodhead:

I will not give into her destructive and disobedient ways!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, KrAzY said:

She must have been upset while I was at work.. she decided she did not like her swimming pool and killed it.

I don't know if the water was not warm enough, wet enough, or she hates the color blue... All I know is she is not getting another one until she is a good girl

1529967192933383121137.thumb.jpg.03eb7b9f5f68bf10b8916e1cab9da2e3.jpg

And a picture of the evil destroyer of pools.

15299672940691631148442.thumb.jpg.17eb8fe021b65541ade6f025bed3b3b7.jpg

This is why I went from hyper to mello.  I had to run my Aussie (I rode) 2 miles before work daily.  Otherwise she would tear the house up while we were at work.  That and a good 30-45 minutes of frisbee and a good walk at night.

My life now...

IMG_0276.JPG

• Heart 2

2 hours ago, Kirby said:

Look at that face.  You are clearly wrong.  Get to the store now.

Nope... She is grounded from swimming.

2 hours ago, ChrisL said:

This is why I went from hyper to mello.  I had to run my Aussie (I rode) 2 miles before work daily.  Otherwise she would tear the house up while we were at work.  That and a good 30-45 minutes of frisbee and a good walk at night.

My life now...

IMG_0276.JPG

She is only destructive outside.. she does not chew anything I doors.. I have a not figured out the difference of why yet. 

14 hours ago, KrAzY said:

I will not give into her destructive and disobedient ways!

Put in an in-ground pool, for god's sake!  Why are you neglecting her and encouraging misbehavior? Our dogs growing up loved to lounge on the top step of the pool in hot weather.  Sure, it drove my parents nuts since they usually tracked in dirt with them, but so be it.  Also, gunnite is tougher to chew.

Tom

• Heart 2

10 hours ago, KrAzY said:

Nope... She is grounded from swimming.

She is only destructive outside.. she does not chew anything I doors.. I have a not figured out the difference of why yet. 

Probably because she had the pool to keep her engaged.  Without the pool, she will likely start being destructive in the house.  I wouldn't sleep soundly if I were you. :nodhead:

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, KrAzY said:

She must have been upset while I was at work.. she decided she did not like her swimming pool and killed it.

I don't know if the water was not warm enough, wet enough, or she hates the color blue... All I know is she is not getting another one until she is a good girl

1529967192933383121137.thumb.jpg.03eb7b9f5f68bf10b8916e1cab9da2e3.jpg

And a picture of the evil destroyer of pools.

15299672940691631148442.thumb.jpg.17eb8fe021b65541ade6f025bed3b3b7.jpg

Did the pool of have pictures of babies and old ladies painted inside it?  You know how those vicious dogs like to attack old ladies and babies.