I would like to formally apologize to Cheese, Kirby, and all the other fans of the Brady Bunch.

Page Turner

The Brady thread was disrespectful and disgusting. The Cheeses loved the Bradys but we were more of a Partridge Family family growing up. We saw the world as two types of groups, Brady Bunch or Partridge Family. 

I know I speak for Kirby when I say the Cheeses were Partridge Family.  :nodhead:

• Heart 2
  • Whatever 1

17 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

The Brady thread was disrespectful and disgusting. The Cheeses loved the Bradys but we were more of a Partridge Family family growing up. We saw the world as two types of groups, Brady Bunch or Partridge Family. 

I know I speak for Kirby when I say the Cheeses were Partridge Family.  :nodhead:

...do you really want to drag Danny Bonaduce into this ? :huh: I'm trying to make peace here. :angry:

• Heart 3

Kirby and I like you but you (and others) went too far in the thread. More groveling will be required then we will accept your apology with kindness and grace.  

...I always liked Jan.  Fake Jan was one of the reasons that show went belly up.

Plumb was the only original cast member who declined to reunite for the 1976–77 variety show The Brady Bunch Hour on ABC. Much was made of her absence, including accusations that she no longer wanted to be associated with the Bradys. Plumb has stated in interviews that she was willing to do the variety show's original special episode, but could not commit to a five-year option for additional shows. Her role would be filled by Geri Reischl, who went on to be known among Brady Bunch fans as "fake Jan". The show lasted for only nine episodes.

• Heart 1
  • Whatever 1

Just now, Bag of Dickbags said:

The Brady bunch was the far better show.   The Partridges were pretty one-note, whereas Johnny Bravo was a nice distraction and a good lesson for the Brady kids.  

The bus, though, that was cool. 

I hate to say it, but you are an ignorant dickbag.   :(

IMG_20180626_122813_01-1.thumb.jpg.6f9cb574e8e92d07e86a4b2fe7999d99.jpg

• Heart 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Bag of Dickbags said:

The Brady bunch was the far better show.   The Partridges were pretty one-note, whereas Johnny Bravo was a nice distraction and a good lesson for the Brady kids.  

The bus, though, that was cool.  Other than the bus, the Brady’s won all the other categories. 

This does not beat the Partridge Family (although the Bradys did have their moments)

• Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, Bag of Dickbags said:

Nobody in the Partridge Family was attractive, either, except for Susan Dey. Ok, Keith had his appeal, but he wasn’t my type. 

Thank heavens Shirley Jones isn't here to hear you say that!

I once met Florence Henderson at a book signing, and she was lovely and gracious and more than happy to embrace the "Mrs Brady" role since she knew that's why most of the people were at her book signing (even though it was a cookbook).

• Heart 4
  • Envious 1

2 minutes ago, Kirby said:

I once met Florence Henderson at a book signing, and she was lovely and gracious and more than happy to embrace the "Mrs Brady" role since she knew that's why most of the people were at her book signing (even though it was a cookbook).

That right there is funny.