Savannah in August

AirwickWithCheese

I hope I speak for Kirby when I say the Cheeses will be in Savannah in August!  :skipping::slow-dance-smiley:

Or, if Kirby declines, the Cheeses will mean Sam and Cheese. Reservation confirmed in nice hotel very close to Forsyth Park and the fountain.

We will be able to exit our hotel and sit on a Forrest Gump bench watching the fountain night and day. The hotel will go nameless for obvious reasons when sharing with you weirdos. 

Respectfully,

The Cheeses

1 minute ago, Old#7 said:

The Forsyth Park Inn? They have a nice rocking chair porch close to the Garden of Fragrance. They serve excellent biscuits with their breakfasts.

I cannot confirm or deny at this time but I am hoping to get lucky and hold hands with Kirby at some point in this trip.   :nodhead:

4 minutes ago, Tizeye said:

Is it the B&B across street from the fountain in Forsyth Park? It is haunted.

I cannot confirm or deny at this time. However, there is only 1 hotel in Savannah that offers the I love Lucy twin beds. At this point, it looks like I'd better set an appointment for Sam at the Russells Only grooming spa for early August.    :(

6 minutes ago, Kirby said:

You know how I feel about summer, and that is like summer squared. :(  I think we should stick to a picnic in the Catskills. :nodhead:

I am up for all 3!   :skipping:

Catskills first so you have the option of politely ditching me if necessary, then day trip to Savannah. Wisconsin if you decide to beguile me with your womanly wares. 

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

These geographical differences are going to be tough to reconcile, Cheese.  Kirby might be too cool for you. :)

We summer in Upstate New York Catskills just like our Jewish forefathers before us and winter, spring, and fall in Greenville just like my family does.   :slow-dance-smiley:

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Wait, wuut?   :(

The problem isn't us moving up there, trust me. It's you chumps migrating south.   

My wife wants to visit Ashville as a possible retirement town.  We'll probably visit a dozen or so places over the next 10 years.  I guess we could slum it and visit you.

• Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

My wife wants to visit Ashville as a possible retirement town.  We'll probably visit a dozen or so places over the next 10 years.  I guess we could slum it and visit you.

I would say you're welcome but you also know the odds are at least 50-50 I'll be upset with you about something.  :)   Let's say, there's a reasonable chance you'll have a place to stay while in the area.   :nodhead:

While many places to eat in Savanah, for casual, our favorite is The Cotton Exchange along the Riverwalk. When driving from NC, usually hit Savanah around noon. Skip the joints around I95 and drive the 16 miles to Savanah. They make the best Rubens!

• Heart 1