I've had enough of Wheel's absence

AirwickWithCheese

Enough of this! We are supposed to be his family too.   :(    This, "Oh we understand, Wheels" and "Come back when you can" is rubbish. It's like we're the Titanic and we're just drifting along in the ocean without a captain for almost a month now. 

Yes, in some ways we're better off without our sleeping, intoxicated Captain but we're starting to run out of lobster and fish eggs. I'm afraid there's only so much more porridge for the steering class before they realize this is their chance to make it big. 

Quit humoring him and demand he spend time with us.    :(

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Bag of Dickbags said:

I too miss Mr. Wheels.  He is recovering from his run still, I imagine, plus he is sick of all of us a little bit.

He will come back with funny stories and anal herpes, and the stories will all be about how he came to get anal herpes.

I also sense a disturbance in the force.  Cheese is a sensitive new age guy in a nostalgic 60s guy's wolf's clothing, or something like that!

We also need more team scooter, smudge, etc. :)  And of course we always need more roadrunner.

• Awesome 1

Just now, Square Wheels said:

I am busy, that's about it.  Still have the 3+ hours of commuting, but now I'm at work about 10 hours a day.  Then I have a run or ride every day.  Then an hour or so with the wife.  Then respond to email.  4 or 5 hours of sleep.  Repeat above.

That is snot enough sleep.

s3-news-tmp-90538-captain-obvious-skippi

16 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

I am busy, that's about it.  Still have the 3+ hours of commuting, but now I'm at work about 10 hours a day.  Then I have a run or ride every day.  Then an hour or so with the wife.  Then respond to email.  4 or 5 hours of sleep.  Repeat above.

You will make time for us.  :angry: