I demand to know what you have done with DH!

Randomguy

I have been enjoying the last couple of weeks.  

Been painting, my Mom came for a visit, my friends came and stayed for a spell.  Of course, I have been riding my bikes as well.  Same ol story here.  

My Mom bought me all kinds of painting and art supplies.  She got me a brush bucket, a few really nice brushes and a fantastic set of 48 tubes of Liquitex paint in all colors.  Having the colors premixed is a bit of a cheat, but it does prevent too much paint waste.  I tend to waste a bit of paint getting it to the right shade.  Then it will dry up too quickly being out of the tube.  My Mom also bought me more knives.  It is so fun to paint.

• Heart 4

42 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

I have been enjoying the last couple of weeks.  

Been painting, my Mom came for a visit, my friends came and stayed for a spell.  Of course, I have been riding my bikes as well.  Same ol story here.  

My Mom bought me all kinds of painting and art supplies.  She got me a brush bucket, a few really nice brushes and a fantastic set of 48 tubes of Liquitex paint in all colors.  Having the colors premixed is a bit of a cheat, but it does prevent too much paint waste.  I tend to waste a bit of paint getting it to the right shade.  Then it will dry up too quickly being out of the tube.  My Mom also bought me more knives.  It is so fun to paint.

You should feel just awful about the bad things you've said about MomDH over the years.    :)

7 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

You should feel just awful about the bad things you've said about MomDH over the years.    :)

She is still somewhat crazy.  Some of the things she said, I just have to bite the tongue.  She lives in an alternate reality.

I am glad I kept Grandma's plates.  The service for 16 has dwindled, but we still have at least 8 of everything.