Some of you might by now have noticed that I have placed Airwick with Cheese on ignore.

Page Turner

...while it is still too early to recommend this without reservation, I will say that I'm having a pleasant evening.:) No drama, mama.

I just ate some more sweet corn, made myself some cocoa, and when it cools off a bit, will go out and weed the daffodils.  Sweet.:nodhead:

• Heart 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

I feel this is an unwise decision as your friendship with me has elevated you up to the pantheon of the SWF. I will respect your decision and begin removing my whatevers from your presence. 

...fixed for you. Likes are something you desire, and it's always a mistake to project our own desires upon others.:flirtyeyess:

Pantheon on the SWF is right up there on my list with getting kicked in the shins by small children and finding the source of the Nile.

• Heart 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Page Turner said:

...fixed for you. Likes are something you desire, and it's always a mistake to project our own desires upon others.:flirtyeyess:

Pantheon on the SWF is right up there on my list with getting kicked in the shins by small children and finding the source of the Nile.

You are a lying hippie. Your life revolves around our love. Otherwise you'd be at the Mitchell Brothers theatre double matinee. 

54 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

...while it is still too early to recommend this without reservation, I will say that I'm having a pleasant evening.:) No drama, mama.

I just ate some more sweet corn, made myself some cocoa, and when it cools off a bit, will go out and weed the daffodils.  Sweet.:nodhead:

I may do the same....

..sweet corn and cocoa sounds good.  

• Sad 1

...the daffodil weeding went very nicely, and there were no recriminations like, "Where have you been, ? I was here and I was lonely. I need some more likes." to deal with upon my return.

All in all, this is working out at least as well as the initial stages of my first divorce.:) There's just this sense of immediate relief, like when you finally get to let out that fart you had to hold in at a meeting.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, jsharr said:

sweet corn and hot chocolate?   You are some kind of sicko.

You drink iced tea with sweet corn, jack ass!  

...you misunderestimate me sir.  The cocoa is not drunk with the sweet corn.  The sweet corn is accompanied by a great deal of sweet cream butter and a little salt.

The cocoa comes at a much later point in the evening, about when the gentlemen might have retired to the study for brandy and cigars.  It is more energizing than brandy, and acts as an assist for some task like weeding the daffocils, which is much more pleasantly  accomplished in the cool of the evening than during the heat of the day.  As I said, the weeding went nicely.  I'm considering my mulching options in the aftermath.

21 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

You've chosen to ignore content by AirwickWithCheese. Options   

...so relaxed.  Life is sweet.

9 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

...I have this morning noticed that after only two days of this, I'm no longer seeing flashes of "Gone With the Wind" in my dreams.  Coincidence ?:huh:

how long after you placed me on ignore did the sound of banjos fade to nothing?

• Haha 1

On 6/26/2018 at 10:20 PM, Page Turner said:

Are you forgetting that Cheese posts most of the pics of RO? 

• Awesome 1

53 minutes ago, Kirby said:

Are you forgetting that Cheese posts most of the pics of RO? 

...I'm  drawing the line on this blatant theft of intellectual property. :angry:  The "Whatever" war is on. 

I did not fire the first shots, but I have principle on my side.  Ignore is the next step in "flexible response".  

Massive retaliation achieves little of value at a much greater cost, as we learned in the last cold war.

You have great influence on Cheese, and it would be helpful to have you as a participant in the intervention. Otherwise, we both know he's not strong enough to stop the "whatevering" on his own.  It's become an addiction, and as in all addictions, friends don't let friends "whatever". This is being done out of a sense of love and compassion, @Kirby.  Tough love.

• Whatever 1

On 6/27/2018 at 12:16 PM, Page Turner said:

...if a tree falls in the forest, and you have "tree" on ignore, does it still make a sound ? Discussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

2 hours ago, maddmaxx said:

What tree?

Maybe it's because I'm at work right now but this is how I feel on my job.  Looking for software bugs can indeed be a political endeavor.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kzoo said:

Send that crap out for user testing and let then find the little critters.

When you're in the biz of data storage, you can't afford 'inconveniences'.  For instance, when SWC hits corruption on the storage farm he's using, it's possible you would never see this post... and really that'd be a damn shame.  Banks tend to frown on lost data too.  Oh and all those pesky website companies who's job it is to serve you up your data.  

3 minutes ago, Dottles said:

When you're in the biz of data storage, you can't afford 'inconveniences'.  For instance, when SWC hits corruption on the storage farm he's using, it's possible you would never see this post... and really that'd be a damn shame.  Banks tend to frown on lost data too.  Oh and all those pesky website companies who's job it is to serve you up your data.  

Yeah, some of those bits hit the floor and you can never get them back.

image.png.44b35626953c6514c6c27575aeac1727.png

5 minutes ago, Kzoo said:

There's a hole in my bucket, Dear Maxi, Dear Maxi.  

There's a hole in my bucket, Dear Maxi, a hole.

Failure to return overflow bits to the input end is why you have memory leaks.  In addition, because you have overflow bits laying around due to a hole in the bit bucket they attract bugs.