If you had to have an accent, what would be your top and bottom choice?

jsharr

10 minutes ago, pedalphile said:

I sound like Sean Connery.

6 minutes ago, late said:

I'd like to sound like Sean Connery.

I do not recall asking what you sounded like.  The question is, if you had to have an accent, other than the one you currently have, what accent would be your first choice and what accent would be your last choice.  Just say Scottish, not Sean Connery.  

9 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I do not recall asking what you sounded like.  The question is, if you had to have an accent, other than the one you currently have, what accent would be your first choice and what accent would be your last choice.  Just say Scottish, not Sean Connery.  

Just to humour you then, tough choice, I really love some accents, and dislike some others, I’d have Welsh as tops (was sitting next to some Welsh speakers at lunchtime, brilliant to listen to, SO foreign sounding) and Northern Irish as bottom, not that they all sound the same, the type I dislike, think Ian Paisley.

• Heart 1

Just now, pedalphile said:

Just to humour you then, tough choice, I really love some accents, and dislike some others, I’d have Welsh as tops (was sitting next to some Welsh speakers at lunchtime, brilliant to listen to, SO foreign sounding) and Northern Irish as bottom, not that they all sound the same, the type I dislike, think Ian Paisley.

Well played sir!  This is so much better than that weak sauce you posted earlier.

On 6/27/2018 at 5:05 PM, pedalphile said:

I sound like Sean Connery.

Same here, but it's very risky.....women do find it irresistible and these days I  can't run very quickly.

Sooner or later I'm going to be caught and then someone's going to be very disappointed. ?

• Heart 1