Needed for verification

AirwickWithCheese

....OMG, I just saw the "likes" board for this week.:o Thus the motivation for this thread.:D 

"I made you, Page Turner.  Without my likes, you'll never work in this town again.":angry:

I respectfully request that 100 likes be subtracted from my current total to prevent @AirwickWithCheese's death from a terminal case of the vapours.:frantics:

• Heart 2

1 hour ago, Kirby said:

You should change the "meh" emoji to be +2 just to spite anyone who uses it. :nodhead:

...I would prefer a scoring system that is so complex, no one can figure it out.  It would be like medical insurance. This will ensure random outcomes, and no one can game the system with sock puppet points.:)

"...On every other Tuesday, the "meh" emoticon reverts from a plus value to a minus value, the value itself to be determined by  the number of the calendar month of the year when the emoticon is awarded. Likes will be scored as +1 in all months that contain 30 days. When used in the months containing 31 days, when they will be scored as neutral.  In February of every leap year, all points awarded will double,  but only on the 29th ( to revert back to  Feb 28th values on March 1st ).

All emoticons awarded after midnight of the awarding member's local time zone will be assumed to have been awarded in a state of insobriety, and will be uncounted in terms of either positive or negative values..."

• Whatever 1

7 hours ago, Page Turner said:

Certainly you've seen the signs.

“And there will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth distress of nations in perplexity because of the roaring of the sea and the waves, people fainting with fear and with foreboding of what is coming on the world. For the powers of the heavens will be shaken.”

• Heart 1

18 minutes ago, donkpow said:

“And there will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth distress of nations in perplexity because of the roaring of the sea and the waves, people fainting with fear and with foreboding of what is coming on the world. For the powers of the heavens will be shaken.”

Luke.  Use the force Luke.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1