Is it tomorrow yet?

Kirby

Tonight has not been kind to me.  I came home to find that a bottle of laundry detergent had turned on its side and leaked on the floor in a storage area. So I had to clear that area  out and try to clean up the leaked detergent - which is rather ironic really. One of the things I had to move from the storage area was an extra kitty litter.  Turns out there was a leak in the container, so when I moved the kitty litter it started to fall into the remaining detergent making a special kind of mess.  Well I finally got all that cleaned up and was ready to sit down for a nice dinner, when I saw the cat had gotten sick.

Finally I had a nice dinner, when a raccoon came up to the sliding door in the bedroom which got my cat all riled up.  The stupid raccoon wouldn't leave and the cat was getting more and more upset and making weird growling sounds while the raccoon kept staying right at the glass..  The raccoon didn't look rabid - just very persistent.  I banged on the glass and it wouldn't leave, but eventually it went away.  I did feel a little bad for the raccoon because it had rained and it was sort of wet and sad.  But it was making my cat very upset which wasn't nice of it.

I want today to just be over.

• Heart 1

11 minutes ago, Kirby said:

a bottle of laundry detergent had turned on its side and leaked on the floor in a storage area.

That has happened to me several times. One time it turned over in my grocery bag getting soap all over my other things. Now I put it in a separate bag for the trip home.

• Heart 1

43 minutes ago, maddmaxx said:

It is tomorrow.

Actually, it isn't.  It's today but for the purposes of the OP it's tomorrow.  But then the OP was yesterday so now we may have to wait till tomorrow for the answer.

Now I understand what the raccoon knew.

I loved the bum on The Andy Griffith Show who was teaching Opie his ways, the top one of which was "There ain't nothing you can't do tomorrow!"  What a wonderfully upbeat yet lazy thing to say. :D

Yes, it is sort of tomorrow, at least for a little while. :)

20693874_118579811976.jpg

• Heart 1

34 minutes ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

I loved the bum on The Andy Griffith Show who was teaching Opie his ways, the top one of which was "There ain't nothing you can't do tomorrow!"  What a wonderfully upbeat yet lazy thing to say. :D

Yes, it is sort of tomorrow, at least for a little while. :)

20693874_118579811976.jpg

Sir, that would be none other than Jed Clampett, Buddy Ebsen.  

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

We have a raccoon that gets in the bin I keep the black oil sunflower in. Last week he managed to get inside the tote that has a screw on lid. The lid was still screwed on. I heard a noise and went to the front door and turned on the light. There was a giant black cat with a fluffy tail staring at the tote. Then a raccoon popped his head out of the tote and the cat ran away. The raccoon took his time climbing out and walked away, looking back at me and giving me the stink eye. 

• Heart 2