Robin Wright needs to never act again

Randomguy

I don't know about this actress but one I like is Radha Mitchell. I've liked her since I saw her in 'Pitch Black'. It seems that most of her screen time, her expressions are understating her emotions. It has to be deliberate. It's not like an actress wouldn't know how to scream and run around the scene. This is her in "Surrogates".

009SRG_Radha_Mitchell_002.jpg

• Heart 1

4 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

Acting is easy peasy.  I encourage you all to do a motion picture or two, and maybe a TV series.

Please post a link once you have your SAG card and some credits we can critique.

Tom

This is stupid.  You have be be pretty dim not to see the she is expressionless.   I wonder if she has ever had any facial animation ever. 

1 hour ago, Bag of dick said:

That is what I was watching while I had that thought again.  She is awful.  

Ok, so the movie was interesting. But I'm not willing to watch it again to try to figure it out.

Spoiler alert:

OK, so he's a replicant. He knows he has transferred memories to fill his brain. He remembers hiding the horse.

There were two children with the same DNA Boy & girl) Girl had defect (no immunity). What was the point of all this, more confusion for him?

Woman in bubble says transferring actual memories is illegal. He finds the horse where he remembers leaving it (was that an illegally transferred actual memory or did "they" plant the horse there to facilitate some ruse?)

Dekkerd ran. Rachel is known to be dead. Why do they want him retired?

Did Drax (GotG reference) know the box was buried beneath the tree?

1 hour ago, 2Far said:

Ok, so the movie was interesting. But I'm not willing to watch it again to try to figure it out.

Spoiler alert:

OK, so he's a replicant. He knows he has transferred memories to fill his brain. He remembers hiding the horse.

There were two children with the same DNA Boy & girl) Girl had defect (no immunity). What was the point of all this, more confusion for him?

Woman in bubble says transferring actual memories is illegal. He finds the horse where he remembers leaving it (was that an illegally transferred actual memory or did "they" plant the horse there to facilitate some ruse?)

Dekkerd ran. Rachel is known to be dead. Why do they want him retired?

Did Drax (GotG reference) know the box was buried beneath the tree?

The plot was a mess, don't worry about it.