I need one of you to translate this sign for me

jsharr

1 hour ago, jsharr said:

Image may contain: outdoor

...as a former graphic artist, here is my professional opinion :

The difference in size between the two stylized human figures is a simplified graphic representation of perspective. The figure on the right is the same person as the one on the left, but has run far enough down the road to appear smaller in perspective.  Thus the meaning now becomes clear to us.  If you run far enough down the road (or path, jogging track, whatever) to appear this much smaller to a fixed observer, you will experience pain, located in either your hip or in your lower back area.  The rest of it (the pictographic characters) simply say that running is stupid, and therefore not advised.

Happy I could help.  That's what I do here.

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Page Turner said:

...as a former graphic artist, here is my professional opinion :

The difference in size between the two stylized human figures is a simplified graphic representation of perspective. The figure on the right is the same person as the one on the left, but has run far enough down the road to appear smaller in perspective.  Thus the meaning now becomes clear to us.  If you run far enough down the road (or path, jogging track, whatever) to appear this much smaller to a fixed observer, you will experience pain, located in either your hip or in your lower back area.  The rest of it (the pictographic characters) simply say that running is stupid, and therefore not advised.

Happy I could help.  That's what I do here.

Please don’t take this personally, but that was stupid.  Maybe not really stupid but certainly moranic.

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, Kzoo said:

Please don’t take this personally, but that was stupid.  Maybe not really stupid but certainly moranic.

...but not nearly as stupid as fucking up your back by running.:)

I guess this means that post will go un-nominated. :( As usual here, genius is never recognized in time own time and place.

• Heart 1