It's 9:05 am

BR46

As I sit here eating on my break a coworker sits at my table and the stench is unbearable. IT'S ONLY 9AM!!

Take a shower people.

I think I will find a driffernt place to eat at noon.

Last week I had the same gym clothes for 2 workouts. I realized that by the 2nd workout I was pretty ripe.  I felt awful, but went ahead with my workout, smells and all. Then there's this guy:

http://www.newsweek.com/smelly-airline-passenger-dies-tissue-necrosis-forced-emergency-landing-997359

The passenger whose overpowering odor forced a passenger jet to make an emergency landing last month has died of a necrotic tissue disease, according to Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf.

The unfortunate passenger has now been named as 58-year-old Andrey Suchilin, a Russian rock guitarist. Suchilin was removed from the May 29 Transavia Airlines flight from Spain to the Netherlands after the plane’s unscheduled landing in Portugal after fellow passengers began to vomit and faint because of the smell.

It has now emerged that the smell was not caused by a lack of hygiene but rather tissue necrosis, when the body's cells destroy themselves using their own enzymes, usually following an infection. After being removed from the plane in Faro, Portugal, Suchilin wrote on his Facebook page, “The tragic and comic component of this whole situation is that I caught a disease, which (let’s not say how and why) makes a person quite stinky.”

I need to talk to my boss and am monitoring our badge access system waiting for him to badge in.  

New job is going well.  Two months in tomorrow.  1st boss left the company to care for a dying parent. New boss seems cool but is always in meetings and rarely checks/responds to email so I have to track him down via badging system and ambush him in the hallways between meetings.  But I do like his vision and we see things similarly.