Have all you assholes stopped swearing yet?

Randomguy

8 minutes ago, late said:

Language is a bit like cooking, sometimes spicy is just the thing to do.

Just sometimes.

What about those that like spicy food in their diet?  There was a time when I went out for Asian and Indian food once a month.  Now my wife and I have it at least twice a week and it's hot as hell.  I also like to douse my eggs in Topatio, Tabasco, Chulula.  If I can, I eat Sriracha Sauce as often as possible. My wife now routinely will cook a meal with potent peppers.  Fuck ya.

1 minute ago, Old#7 said:

Only if you wish the reader to pause between "no" and "dickbag"; usually used to place emphasis on the "dickbag". I did not want that emphasis. If you choose, you are free to read it that way and not offend me. Dickbag.

"Fuck no dickbag"  implies that no one should procreate or screw over a dickbag

"Fuck no, dickbag" implies a negative response to an interrogative statement from a dickbag

• Heart 1

19 minutes ago, BR46 said:

I use mainly 4 letter words to get through my workday. 

Swear words become trite, robotic vehicles of expression that can take on any meaning really.  They are incredibly handy and I argue great stress reducers.  Plus they keep the morality frenzies at bay.

Edited by Dottles
  • Heart 1

1 hour ago, Dottles said:

What about those that like spicy food in their diet?  There was a time when I went out for Asian and Indian food once a month.  Now my wife and I have it at least twice a week and it's hot as hell.  I also like to douse my eggs in Topatio, Tabasco, Chulula.  If I can, I eat Sriracha Sauce as often as possible. My wife now routinely will cook a meal with potent peppers.  Fuck ya.

Ironically, that post is a good example of what I was getting at.

Have you tried Aleppo, Chimayo, or Aji Limon peppers?