Pictures of things that Bag of dick and Airwick with Cheese can do on their vacation in Tobago.

Page Turner

...or they might choose to get kidnapped and murdered by narco-traffickers. What a vacation memory that will make.:nodhead:

narcos-netflix.jpg

What has emboldened the gangs and caused the violence? Mostly, drugs. According to the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration, Trinidad and Tobago has become a major transshipment point for illegal substances heading north from South America. Traffickers send cocaine and small arms from Venezuela, just 7 miles off the coast of Trinidad, via fast boat. The drugs are then shipped out on container ships, planes, and private yachts. Between June and November, hurricane season in the northern Caribbean but not as far south as Trinidad, the trade increases, with drug runners packing the cocaine into boats, sometimes with extra-wide decoy hulls, and sending it on to the United States and other consumer countries.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2010/03/11/trouble-in-paradise-2/

Is there a separate area, how do I put this delicately, of the island soley for the upper crust? RG may wish to socialize with one and all but I come from a privileged background. Usually this area can easily be identified by a large white marble water fountain.  

1 minute ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Is there a separate area, how do I put this delicately, of the island soley for the upper crust? RG may wish to socialize with one and all but I come from a privileged background. Usually this area can easily be identified by a large white marble water fountain.  

Tobago is the special area where you can socialize with those whom you are most accustomed.  Trinidad is for the "help."   Trinidad-Tobago organized their nation the way North and South Carolina handled it.  

• Awesome 2

1 minute ago, Mr. Silly said:

Tobago is the special area where you can socialize with those whom you are most accustomed.  Trinidad is for the "help."   Trinidad-Tobago organized their nation the way North and South Carolina handled it.  

You are wise, Mr. Silly.  Is SisSilly still paying her debt to society? I will give Kirby 4 more years, 5 tops, then I might come calling on SSilly

• Heart 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Silly said:

...if you want any exclusivity at all, you need to travel up to the northeast side, away from all the congestion and crowds of lowlife tourists closer to the airport.

https://www.airbnb.com/s/Charlotteville--Trinidad-and-Tobago?amenity=event-space

data=LaWrbK7m2gt19PvWl5i0LTOUgcFhFVYVWAI

Map of Yerette - Home of the Hummingbird

Yerette - Home of the Hummingbird

Nature preserve in Trinidad and Tobago

Address: 88 Valley View, Maracas, St Joseph, Trinidad and, Tobago, Trinidad & Tobago

“Did you know Trinidad and Tobago is the Land of the Hummingbirds?” asks Theo, an enormous grin on his face.

I didn’t, but looking around I am not at all surprised.

We’re at Yerette, a hummingbird sanctuary of sorts in the lush Maracas Valley. The attraction is also the home of Theo and Gloria Ferguson, two Trinidad locals who wanted to share their unique location with the world. Theo is explaining the space to us, where visitors can view 13 of the 17 hummingbird species recorded in Trinidad and Tobago, some of which include Copper-rumped Hummingbird, White-cheated Emerald, Blue-chinned Sapphire, Ruby Topaz and Tufted Coquette.

• Heart 1