Starting Monday

AirwickWithCheese

@Mr. Silly

( all others to whom it may concern ) 

I am renaming the forum Mr. Silly Cycling. For now, we will keep the current suarewheelcycling.com address as we slowly transition. 

The new name is permanent and will begin Monday July 2. Although I value each member's opinion, there will be no discussion on the decision. 

I hope everyone has a pleasant weekend.

Sincerely,

AirwickWithCheese

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Just because you're That Girl, which you stole from me btw, does not give you a right to speak to me in this tone. 

Mr. Silly is here again. You are expendable again.   :nodhead:

You are still talking.  Get with the changing of the name to the Silly Cycling Forum.  Don't make me call Donald.  :default_sissy-fight-smiley:  

• Heart 1

4 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

Seriously, since  @jsharr has passed @Square Wheels as the number one poster, I think it should be renamed "Jsharr's Fun Time Cycling Forum."

SW can get his name back on the forum if he ever starts posting again.  :)

Although your opinion is valued, probably best for you to stop participating in this thread at this time. 

27 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

Man.  His life must really suck!  :(

...no. I had a wonderful time on my ride today.  All the wild turkeys and quail down by the river trail have hatched out this year's brood, so they're all running around down there looking cute until something eats them.  I just have this nagging feeling that I know this person, but I can't quite put my finger on it.:huh: