I was gifted this hot sauce

a bunch of numbers

8 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I have not yet fallen in love with sriracha.   Not sure why, but it just is not on my top list.

Sriracha mayo is a nice add to burgers and stuff.  Also good as a sweet potato fries dip.  

You are right though when it comes to hot sauce.  Cholula is my go to as well.  It has really nice flavour and not really all that hot. 

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, Dirtyhip said:

It is the truffle oil.  That shit is nasty, and fake.  Also, truffle tastes very strong.  It is bad in most things. 

The few times we have made recipes with truffle oil, my wife and I agreed we would skip it the next time we made the recipe.  We will stick to the rare times we get real truffles.

Tom

4 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Both Tapatio and Valentina are on my short list but Cholula original is my go-to

My take is Cholula is more flavorful than Top but for eggs and potatoes -- either one works well for me.  For any kind of stir fries or anything remotely resembling Asian -- the Rooster is tough to beat IMHO.

• Heart 1

13 minutes ago, Dottles said:

My take is Cholula is more flavorful than Top but for eggs and potatoes -- either one works well for me.  For any kind of stir fries or anything remotely resembling Asian -- the Rooster is tough to beat IMHO.

Agreed.  I was a Tapatio guy for years  but recently switched to  Cholula which I like a little better. Both are good tho.