The Give Page Turner a Subject, Any Subject, and Let Him Post a Representational Video Thread

AirwickWithCheese

...has anyone else noticed that the subjects suggested have all been on the earthy side ?
Why has no one suggested a subject like the architectural artistry of the Gothic Cathedral at Chartres and the Abbey at Mont-St.-Michel ?

Or perhaps the insights we get on American history from "The Education of Henry Adams" ?  The love poetry of Rumi ?

Is there a subtle subtext here that I am missing ?  :huh:

57 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Beans, do they or do they not belong in chili, point counterpoint.

...here is a guy who is moving out in two weeks, just ahead of the eviction crew. 

He knows what he is doing is wrong, but he does it anyway.:angry:

There are  life lessons here for all of us.  Work hard, pay your rent, don't shave your head like a dooshbag, and don't put beans in your chili.

46 minutes ago, Page Turner said:

...here is a guy who is moving out in two weeks, just ahead of the eviction crew. 

He knows what he is doing is wrong, but he does it anyway.:angry:

There are  life lessons here for all of us.  Work hard, pay your rent, don't shave your head like a dooshbag, and don't put beans in your chili.

How was that pro / con for the subject "Beans, do they or do they not belong in chili?"?  

2 hours ago, jsharr said:

How was that pro / con for the subject "Beans, do they or do they not belong in chili?"?  

Pro: guy adds beans to his "texas chili" 

Con: guy admits it is a faux pas 

I'm very surprised you did not pick up on the obvious cognitive dissonance.:huh:

2 hours ago, Kzoo said:

MrSilly is throwing you softballs.  Now how about getting back to the topic of PRI and come with a valid response to this important and sensitive topic (see what I did there?).

...they lost in yesterday's election.  I'm not going to go posting up stuff about an irrelevant, also ran political party so "some" people can whatever me again. (You know who you are. :angry: )

• Whatever 1