What is your skin doing these days?

Randomguy

It's very angry at me at the moment.  First I bruised it dealing with a jammed filing cabinet here at work, then I irritated it by being out in the garden for too long.  My skin is very tempermental.

10 minutes ago, az_cyclist said:

the skin on my arms is getting more pale, since I started wearing sun sleeves when I cycle.

I was thinking about getting some of those.  Any recommendations?  I hate having sunscreen slathered all over my arms since it eventually flows like a river mixed with the sweat and makes my gloves a sodden mess.

Tom

• Heart 1

19 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

I was thinking about getting some of those.  Any recommendations?  I hate having sunscreen slathered all over my arms since it eventually flows like a river mixed with the sweat and makes my gloves a sodden mess.

Tom

I bought some Performance sleeves, on sale for $15 about a month ago.  they are supposed to be SPF 50, and I have not noticed any new tanning.  They will be warmer, and that is factoring in that the humidity is still low out here.  I have heard they will feel warmer with higher humidity.  I wore then all day on the Grand Tour DC on June 23.  I put spf 30 on my face, wrists, and legs. no burns at all.  I got the large size, which is too big.  If I get Pearl Izumi or something else I will get medium.