Did you ever wonder what a ladybug thinks

donkpow

when they bite you? They're not like the vampiric mosquitoes or fleas, these guys are flat out carnivores. So like, they sit in the bushes and wait for a giant meat sack to walk by. In which case they jump on you and take a big chunk out of your hide.

Are they like, "I can feed everybody for the next ten years on this thing." Or, "Just one bite. Just one bit. Just one giant fucking bite." Or, "Maybe he won't notice a little piece missing." You know, you have to give them their due. These creatures must have some huevos grande (I never really looked.).

I never kill them for biting me, I just flick them away.

I have never been bitten by a lady bug.  They are not aggressive and just crawl on your hand or whatever.  On the ohter hand, the much for aggressive asian lady beetle will bite.  I wonder if you have them confused as they are very similar.  Lady bugs are red with black head with small white marks on cheeks .  Lady Beetles are red to orange tan and have a white M shaped marking on top of their head.

Image result for ladybug vs lady asian beetle

• Heart 2

44 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I have never been bitten by a lady bug.  They are not aggressive and just crawl on your hand or whatever.  On the ohter hand, the much for aggressive asian lady beetle will bite.  I wonder if you have them confused as they are very similar.  Lady bugs are red with black head with small white marks on cheeks .  Lady Beetles are red to orange tan and have a white M shaped marking on top of their head.

Image result for ladybug vs lady asian beetle

This.  Ladybugs are calm and mellow, and hang out a bit and then go on their way.  I never have dealt with Asian beetles. 

“She roves you, yeah, yeah, yeah”. 

• Heart 1
  • Haha 2