The Story of the Watermelon

AirwickWithCheese

That was an O. Henry worthy surprise ending!  Although I feel a little bad that the Carolina wrens and squirrels won't get any watermelon.  However, I'm glad you got to enjoy the watermelon as a reward for your efforts.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

Just now, Kirby said:

That was an O. Henry worthy surprise ending!  Although I feel a little bad that the Carolina wrens and squirrels won't get any watermelon.  However, I'm glad you got to enjoy the watermelon as a reward for your efforts.

You are a fast reader, Kirby!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

You guys gave me no love for my story. I hate each of you but definitely Kirby somewhat less.  

Still, it hurts.    :(

Kirby was nice to you, and Wilbur and I expressed commitment to your story, which was a welcome post in the summer doldrums of the forum.  Cool your jets, please. :)

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, RalphWaldoMooseworth said:

Kirby was nice to you, and Wilbur and I expressed commitment to your story, which was a welcome post in the summer doldrums of the forum.  Cool your jets, please. :)

No, sometimes I need love like I need sugar. Instantly. 

• Heart 1
  • Whatever 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

You guys gave me no love for my story. I hate each of you but definitely Kirby somewhat less.  

Still, it hurts.    :(

1 hour ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

You've chosen to ignore content by AirwickWithCheese

...duh.

39 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

Don't start the whatever crap.  That's a two way street, y'know.  :default_sissy-fight-smiley:

ad·dic·tion
əˈdikSH(ə)n/
noun

1. the fact or condition of being addicted to a particular substance, thing, or activity.
    "he committed the theft to finance his drug addiction"
    synonyms: dependency, dependence, habit, problem More

I am glad you and Wallace were able to patch your differences and become good friends in the end.  My only experience with leaving watermelon for an extended period of time was when I was in high school.  I had some cut up watermelon in a plastic sandwich bag.  I think we went to Burger Chef for lunch that day so I didn't eat the lunch I brought from home.  It was also in the spring of my senior year so we cut school early and I left my lunch in my locker.  I was also the Friday before spring break so we were off a week.  

Needless to say, when I got to school a week later my lunch just wasn't the same.  My locker smelled really terrible and there were fruit flies all over the place.  

• Awesome 1